Is this Murray?

michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
I'm not sure if it is. But it looks like him. I don't even remember where I found this pic. If so, why would he be in a pic with El Debarge (Janets ex bro in law) and Siedah Garrett? Is it just my eyes? ??? http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/michaelslady1/embed/slideshow/

Comments

• Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    where did you find this?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Looks a lot like him but sehf noticed the guy is too short to be Murray. Looks like he's tiny there compared to that other guy.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    The Facts of Life - The - Doo Wah episode<br /><br /> /><br />The 20 minute 8 second mark:<br />
    He sure does look like Conrad Murray and he looks quite tall to me in the video, but not as tall as 6'5"<br /><br />btw that episode is season 7, episode 7.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hummm but it is interesting when you consider that we have recently been presented murray and debarge together.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    He looks much too short.  I tried to find out his name but he doesn't appear to be listed in the cast of that episode on IMDb, probably because he doesn't have a speaking part.
  • michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    True. He doesn't look that short to me in video. I never saw the video, thanks for posting. I think somebody sent me the pic on facebook. hmmm. And btw, how do we know that murray is 6'5? Can we really trust what we are told regarding anybodys height in all of this? We still can't get the right answer on MJ height. Ladies I really need you to help analyze this if you think this is Murray. The more I spend time with all the brilliant minds on here, I am learning to observe things better. But sometimes I miss an important detail. Season 7, Episode 7? Coincidence. I don't think so  :Pulling_hair:
  • <br />screenede.png<br /><br /><br /><br />cmzps87ffc.jpg
    had to throw this in there for laughs. but this is interesting. isn't that little boy mackenzie astin? don't forget that his mom Patty Duke Astin, starred in her own show in the 50s, the Patty Duke Show. I loved watching the reruns as a kid. In the show she played the role of twins/identical cousins. from Wikipedia about the show: <br /><br />Patty Lane (Duke) is a normal, chatty, rambunctious teenager living in the Brooklyn Heights section of New York City; her father is the managing editor of the New York Daily Chronicle. In the unaired pilot episode, her "identical cousin," the sophisticated, brainy and demure Cathy Lane (also played by Duke), whose father also works for the Chronicle as a foreign correspondent, arrives in the United States from Scotland to live with Patty's family and attend school. While both girls are identical in physical appearance, their style, tastes, and attitudes are nearly opposite, which is responsible for most of the comedic situations on the show.<br /><br />The remarkable physical resemblance that Patty and Cathy Lane share is explained by the fact that their fathers are identical twins. While Patty speaks with a typical American accent, Cathy speaks with a slight Scottish accent; not surprisingly however, both cousins are able to mimic each other's voice. Patty and Cathy also have a doppleganger in a distant cousin, the southern belle Betsy, who visits from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Also identical, cousin Betsy is also played by Duke and seen only in the second season episode, "The Perfect Hostess."<br /><br /><br /> :WTF: is MJ trying to tell us something?
    on 1401374871:
    <br />True. He doesn't look that short to me in video. I never saw the video, thanks for posting. I think somebody sent me the pic on facebook. hmmm. And btw, how do we know that murray is 6'5? Can we really trust what we are told regarding anybodys height in all of this? We still can't get the right answer on MJ height. Ladies I really need you to help analyze this if you think this is Murray. The more I spend time with all the brilliant minds on here, I am learning to observe things better. But sometimes I miss an important detail. Season 7, Episode 7? Coincidence. I don't think so  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />I only knew Murray was 6 feet +, so I googled and various websites said 6'5", he sure isn't shorter than that.<br /><br /> Michael's height is 5'10"/5'11"
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Not him.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1401379107:
    <br />Not him.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree, Murray is big  :icon_e_confused: this is little ...
    what I did notice in the side by side comparison pics above, he seems to have a "double bag" under the left eye on both pics. coincidence that both men have similar feature like this? I think not. besides this was a what a 20+ year difference in pics.
  • i showed the video to my bf who is very gifted to recognise people : he said it could be the same person, but he said he wouldn't be surprised that someone would have a small acting job for money. Do we have the name of this actor ?  Can he be spotted in other movies ? Do we know what Murray actually did when he was young ? <br /><br />
    were they possibly debarge's real security ?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    IMBd<br />Conrad Murray<br />Biography<br />Mini Bio (1)<br />Conrad Murray is an actor, known for 24 Hour Party People (2002).
    <br /><br />http://julia142.fullforums.org/t745-il-est-ou-conrad<br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0416694/<br /><br />CM's height could be attained by illusion, much as the hobbits and Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings.<br /><br />CM and El deBarge out for lunch.<br /><br />0325-conrad-murray-npg-4.jpg<br /><br />I'm thinking MJ could sometimes be disguised as Murray.
    :-[wanted to make a point but in a somewhat strange way. my husband just today showed me a pic of a table saw that was on e-bay. the way the person took the pic made this thing look huge compared to what the actual size was. just sayin'  do we have anything to go on about murray's size outside of what he said it was ( not under oath) and in pics up side of the one lawyer of his ( can't come up with the name right now).remembering just how tall michael looked  upside frank d.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1401725031:
    <br /> :-[wanted to make a point but in a somewhat strange way. my husband just today showed me a pic of a table saw that was on e-bay. the way the person took the pic made this thing look huge compared to what the actual size was. just sayin'  do we have anything to go on about murray's size outside of what he said it was ( not under oath) and in pics up side of the one lawyer of his ( can't come up with the name right now).remembering just how tall michael looked  upside frank d.<br />
    <br /><br />Look at the pictures of Murray and de Barge above here.<br />young de Barge and ,,Murray are almost the same size,..Than older de Barge and Murray..Here is Murray much taller.
    on 1401705895:
    <br />
    IMBd<br />Conrad Murray<br />Biography<br />Mini Bio (1)<br />Conrad Murray is an actor, known for 24 Hour Party People (2002).
    <br /><br />http://julia142.fullforums.org/t745-il-est-ou-conrad<br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0416694/<br /><br />CM's height could be attained by illusion, much as the hobbits and Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings.<br /><br />CM and El deBarge out for lunch.<br /><br />0325-conrad-murray-npg-4.jpg<br /><br />I'm thinking MJ could sometimes be disguised as Murray.<br />
    <br /><br />this pic takes my mind to those crazy places where i think i need to did my jacket out. murray makes me think of jermaine and debarge makes me think of the one pic of michael coming out of court where it looks like the wind is about to blow a wig off.  :-[
    Just wanted to point out that the guy in the pic that I posted originally is El Debarge. The pic that somebody posted with Murray walking outside with his girlfriend, that guy with him is James Debarge. Those are 2 different brothers. Besides El Debarge is much more cuter than James lol
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Was it James who was married to Janet and who had the drug problem?
    yes Janet was married to James. Weird that he supposedly shared a jail cell with Murray
    on 1401758881:
    <br />Just wanted to point out that the guy in the pic that I posted originally is El Debarge. The pic that somebody posted with Murray walking outside with his girlfriend, that guy with him is James Debarge. Those are 2 different brothers. Besides El Debarge is much more cuter than James lol<br />
    <br />lol It gets a little confusing between El and James.<br /><br />And James is the one who MJ talked out of suicide. http://www.essence.com/2011/09/20/james-debarge-michael-jackson-saved-my-life/
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1401331779:
    <br />I'm not sure if it is. But it looks like him. I don't even remember where I found this pic. If so, [size=18pt]why would he be in a pic with El Debarge (Janets ex bro in law) and Siedah Garrett?[/size] Is it just my eyes? ??? http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/michaelslady1/embed/slideshow/<br />
    <br /><br />What about him,her and another one......Quincy anoing Jones lol  :icon_lol: ?? BTW this one is from 2002 apparently  .......rare & obscure music :icon_rolleyes: .<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    So glad they didn't stick shots of Quincy into Thriller or Bad. lol