New Television Special.... Our Vacation With Michael Jackson

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
http://windycityimages.com/filmdetailpage.php?itemid=10&viewimage=Medieval-Times.jpg<br /><br />Medieval-Times.jpg<br /><br />OUR VACATION WITH MICHAEL JACKSON<br />What would you do if the world's biggest superstar suddenly invited himself on your family vacation? Twenty-three years ago this actually happened to the Goldstein family of Orlando, Florida. In a bizarre twist of events Michael Jackson went on vacation to Bermuda with the Goldsteins via child actor Macaulay Culkin. Luckily, Alan Goldstein videotaped the entire trip but never released the footage until now.<br /><br />In a new one hour television special Alan, Lynn and their son, Brock, talk about their phenomenal, once-in-a-lifetime experience of hanging with Michael Jackson at the very height of his fame. The program also includes intimate, home-movie footage shot by Alan Goldstein and a wealth of personal photos from the trip.<br /><br />Our Vacation with Michael Jackson not only shows The King of Pop as we've never seen before but provides an intimate glimpse into the troubled yet innocent world he lived in. "I was shocked when he got off that elevator for the first time," says Alan Goldstein. "I didn't believe it was really him but, more importantly, where was everyone else? I mean no handlers, no agents, no groupies, just him, all by himself."<br /><br />This quiet little get-away turned into an extended fun-filled, escapist dream of an adventure. Money was no object and things got wild when the richest star of his day decided to party; five star hotels, a bottomless shopping spree at a toy store, a stomach-churning speed boat ride with Ross Perot, water gun fights, pie fights, ocean swims, and more. This was possibly Michael Jackson's last, fully free, innocent time to do as he pleased before his life started to close in on him with mind-numbing accusations of molestation and criticism for his off the wall behavior.<br /><br />In 1991 Brock Goldstein was ten and an aspiring child actor. He happened to get cast in a Macaulay Culkin film that was shooting in Orlando, "My Girl," and developed an immediate friendship with Culkin. Several months later, when Brock's parents announced that the family was going to Bermuda on a vacation, Brock asked if Macaulay Culkin could come along. Then a few days later Brock mentioned that a friend of Macaulay's wanted to join them in Bermuda. Alan Goldstein explains: "So, I said to Brock-who's the friend? And he goes, 'Michael Jackson' and I thought it was just the fantasy of a ten-year-old. But when we got to Bermuda, who shows up the next day but Michael Jackson!"<br /><br />Michael Jackson was desperate to re-capture his stolen childhood and escape the non-stop glare of the media. Jackson's friendship with Macaulay Culkin apparently allowed the child inside him to come out. The Bermuda footage shows a surprisingly unguarded Michael Jackson literally re-living his childhood with two ten-year-olds. "I think that was one of the few times he was able to have that sort of freedom," says Brock Goldstein. "It seemed like he didn't want the vacation to ever end."<br /><br />Our Vacation with Michael Jackson also explores the motivation behind Michael Jackson's yearning for childhood play and why he was wary of adults. "Kids are honest," Jackson told Lynn Goldstein one evening during the trip. "You can trust them. I haven't been around hardly any adults that haven't ended up wanting something from me."<br /><br />FILM POSTER <br />Click HERE to view the Film Poster.

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wonder if we will hear from mac on this
  • handlers?!
    on 1401716352:
    <br />handlers?!<br />
    can you expand on that i am  :icon_e_confused:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1401716352:
    <br />handlers?!<br />
    <br />I don't think you should take this word as all negative, like MJ was an Illuminati slave or s/t. I think MJ chose the people he wanted around him to help him be his best, the greatest entertainer.<br />http://www.thefreedictionary.com/handler
  • on 1401738837:
    <br />
    on 1401716352:
    <br />handlers?!<br />
    <br />I don't think you should take this word as all negative, like MJ was an Illuminati slave or s/t. I think MJ chose the people he wanted around him to help him be his best, the greatest entertainer.<br />http://www.thefreedictionary.com/handler<br />
    <br /><br />Well I do believe MJ was involved with Illuminati during his childhood, teenage, off the wall and thriller era, came out of the "programming" in bad era (thus the claims like MJ being weird broke out; also hoax started from bad era), fought against them throughout dangerous, history, invincible eras and it's continuing (I have a parallel theory relating to all of this which I'm not gonna talk about )
    on 1401736278:
    <br />
    on 1401716352:
    <br />handlers?!<br />
    can you expand on that i am  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br />oops  :-[guess who wasn't paying attention to what she read.  :icon_pale: doesn't the idea that he was able to just do this indicate that he actually had more freedom from being handled before the allegations? what would be interesting to see is if these people throughout the entire time saw a grown up trying to recover something lost or a child not having to ACT  like an adult.