katherine jackson death hoax

michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
edited June 2014 in News
People can be so mean and disrespectful: http://en.mediamass.net/people/katherine-jackson/deathhoax.html<br /><br />Katherine Jackson death hoax spreads on Facebook<br /><br />Rumors of the musician’s alleged demise gained traction on Wednesday after a ‘R.I.P. Katherine Jackson’ Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ‘likes’. Those who read the ‘About’ page were given a believable account of the American musician’s passing:<br /><br />“At about 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday (June 04, 2014), our beloved musician Katherine Jackson passed away. Katherine Jackson was born on May 4, 1930 in Barbour County. She will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”<br /><br />Hundreds of fans immediately started writing their messages of condolence on the Facebook page, expressing their sadness that the talented 84-year-old musician was dead. And as usual, Twittersphere was frenzied over the death hoax.<br /><br />Where as some trusting fans believed the post, others were immediately skeptical of the report, perhaps learning their lesson from the huge amount of fake death reports emerging about celebrities over recent months. Some pointed out that the news had not been carried on any major American network, indicating that it was a fake report, as the death of a musician of Katherine Jackson's stature would be major news across networks.<br /><br />A recent poll conducted for the Celebrity Post shows that a large majority (70%) of respondents think those Katherine Jackson death rumors are not funny anymore.<br /><br />Katherine Jackson Death Hoax Dismissed Since Musician Is ‘Alive And Well’<br /><br />On Thursday (June 05) the musician's reps officially confirmed that Katherine Jackson is not dead. “She joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. She's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.<br /><br />Some fans have expressed anger at the fake report saying it was reckless, distressing and hurtful to fans of the much loved musician. Others say this shows her extreme popularity across the globe.<br />

Comments

• underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    It. ist exact One Year After Paris allegated Suizide attempt.....whey on this Date ?........it's My Birthday and i want to hear better news....
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Since when has Katherine Jackson been 'our beloved musician'??!!<br /><br />By the way, this is a satirical website!
  • The article is actually accurate, it literally says: Katherine Jackson victim of Death Hoax, and she is really being a victim of her son's Michael Death Hoax, right?
  • michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    @ SweetsunsetwithMJ, thanks for clarifying that. Exactly why I thought to post it here  :)
    What has June 7th got to do with anything?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1402158702:
    <br />[size=14pt]The article is actually accurate, it literally says: Katherine Jackson victim of Death Hoax, and she is really being a victim of her son's Death Hoax, right?[/size] furthermore don't forget today is June the [size=12pt]7th[/size]  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />that's an interesting thought  :icon_e_wink: now does it beg to ask whose hoax it is?  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    The website that published the news, Mediamass,  has not a good reputation......<br /><br />Look here    :icon_e_geek:<br /><br /><br />http://wafflesatnoon.com/mediamass-fake-news/
  • This is a useless piece of news.  A "7" doesn't necessarily have to mean it's related to Michael's hoax or life.
    I despair!  Why don't people read others' posts or do a bit of background searching before making something of nothing?  The 7th, was 6th when michaelslady first posted it here, it's now 8th - it changes every day.<br /><br />Mediamass has almost identical articles about Michael, Joseph, Blanket - Paris and Janet are pregnant - Jermaine's had nude photos leaked - all their dogs are recovering from surgery ....<br /><br />"Media criticism through satire. A humorous parody of Gossip magazines."<br /><br />We've come across them before with their MJ related stuff.
  • on 1402215523:
    <br />I despair!  Why don't people read others' posts or do a bit of background searching before making something of nothing?  The 7th, was 6th when michaelslady first posted it here, it's now 8th - it changes every day.<br /><br />Mediamass has almost identical articles about Michael, Joseph, Blanket - Paris and Janet are pregnant - Jermaine's had nude photos leaked - all their dogs are recovering from surgery ....<br /><br />"Media criticism through satire. A humorous parody of Gossip magazines."<br /><br />We've come across them before with their MJ related stuff.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok I have edited my post, I didn't realise the article updates in a daily basis.