CONRAD HAS A COW ON 5-YEAR DEATH ANNIVERSARY

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in News
[size=20pt]CONRAD HAS A COW<br />ON 5-YEAR DEATH ANNIVERSARY[/size]<br /><br />6/25/2014 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=18pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />0625-conrad-murray-npg-3.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray mocked the 5-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death by popping into a convenience store for a bottle of milk.<br /><br />In case you don't remember, Michael's code word for Propofol -- the drug that killed him -- was milk.<br /><br />Murray has commemorated June 25th in various ways ... having his pic snapped in a tearful pose at MJ's mausoleum, dancing at a wedding and various other hijinks.  <br /><br /> <br />062514-conrad-murray-wedding-launch-3.jpg <br /><br /><br />This is Murray's first MJ anniversary since being sprung from L.A. County Jail.<br /><br />R.I.P.<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    TMZ again huh? I just don't know what to say half of the time.
  • Every time I see Murray I do not look at him normally,I always look at his beat up shoes. I think MJ,because his brother said in the memorial you could always tell MJ in disguise because of his beat up shoes. I don't know why.I just feel that they always showing pictures of him and he has those same type of beat up shoes.It is just a observation but who the hell knows,no one knows and that is the truth.  :moonwalk_:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Hey look, it's orange pants guy.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    That's an itty bitty bottle of milk for a big strapping lad like Murray!
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    :icon_lol: Is that a milk sign behind him? How convenient.<br />
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1403713176:
    <br />[size=20pt]CONRAD HAS A COW<br />ON 5-YEAR DEATH ANNIVERSARY[/size]<br /><br />6/25/2014 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=18pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />0625-conrad-murray-npg-3.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray mocked the 5-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death by popping into a convenience store for a bottle of milk.<br /><br />In case you don't remember, Michael's code word for Propofol -- the drug that killed him -- was milk.<br /><br />Murray has commemorated June 25th in various ways ... having his pic snapped in a tearful pose at MJ's mausoleum, dancing at a wedding and various other hijinks.  <br /><br /> <br />062514-conrad-murray-wedding-launch-3.jpg <br /><br /><br />This is Murray's first MJ anniversary since being sprung from L.A. County Jail.<br /><br />R.I.P.<br />
    <br /><br />"ON 5-YEAR DEATH ANNIVERSARY"......Conrad walks free and what's more important.......he doesn't give a shit about anything/anyone  :icon_geek:  :icon_lol: !!!!!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I keep looking at the pants, plants and posts - its like a reflection.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1404467460:
    <br />I keep looking at the pants, plants and posts - its like a reflection.<br />
    <br /><br />umm interestingly enough it seems like you can see his pants reflected in the fender on that car. makes me think of the ambulance pic we analysed to death  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Today we have those numbers again 7-7-2014=7=21,it is the 5th anniversary of the memorial will the good or bad Dr. make a appearance again. Will anything happen at all? It is very quiet,almost to quiet. 
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I didnt expect TMZ to still follow the story after 5 years.<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hiya Gina! How are you doing - long time, no see!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Quote from: "suspicious mind"<br />
    umm interestingly enough it seems like you can see his pants reflected in the fender on that car. makes me think of the ambulance pic we analysed to death  LolLolLolLol.gif
    <br /><br />Yes, that is interesting because Dr Murray was looking in a mirror and referring to mirror images in the November 2011 documentary.  Even the reflective Nike 'swoosh' logo seems to be part of the staging of the photo.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi curls and everybody. I am getting old :))<br />
  • We are all getting old!  :over-react-smiley:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]i love 2 read news about murray! they make me feel sure it is a hoax,a film,an adventure....<br />but,i still can't understand if he's an actor or  :moonwalk_: in disguise....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]