Mystic -> J5master

J5masterJ5master Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Just gonna copy what I said in my guest thread:<br /><br />Not sure if anyone remembers me from MJJC, I used to be very active in my teen years - but then college happened and MJ's 'death' happened and I just couldn't really get back into the fan community - I had to stop listening to his music for like....a couple of years.<br /><br />But I wanted to join because....I definitely doubt there's a hoax still, but it is interesting to think about and there are a lot of discrepancies surrounding this death that may or may not lend itself to a hoax but it does imply foul play that goes beyond Dr. Murray's involvement. Looking into it after nothing being in MJ-Fan-Mode for years, I was reminded about some things that happened BEFORE his death that at first I didn't think was connected but now i'm like "hmmm" - especially MJ thinking he'd die (not by his own hand) and things that he couldn't say in interviews about a conspiracy. <br /><br />So yeah I'm not completely sold, but given how little we ACTUALLY Know for sure about the events surrounding his death, I'm definitely open to it.    <br /><br />Thanks for having me :)

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Glad you joined Mystic/J5master. I hope we all get  our questions answered eventually. Meanwhile we all bring something to the mix. <br />Welcome.<br />3PuzzlePieces-300x300.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Your open mind is the first step to this Twilight Zone. In the end you will definitely be glad you made that choice, I'm very sure of that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome here J5master  :icon_razz:<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    J5master hello, you have doubts, I hope you can clarify some. Welcome.