Karen Faye's Twitter

J5masterJ5master Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I'm surprised no one is talking about Karen Faye's tweets from last night! (unless I missed the discussion)<br /><br />Were they too convincing for everyone? :\ She said some pretty graphic things which is why I won't post the link but people can go look for themselves. It was about MJ's autopsy and a fan was grilling her about the "9 Hours" discrepancy.

Comments

• yup, went through all of that last night, i don't even know what to say!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm not on Twitter - what did she say?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1405182521:
    <br />yup, went through all of that last night, i don't even know what to say!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I do not love Twitter and I never use my account.....Now I'm reading....for me nothing more than the usual gossip  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    on 1405171095:
    <br />... Were they too convincing for everyone? ...<br />
    <br /><br />Not convincing at all.  Seriously, she must have been given the role of 'wicked witch', with instructions to make things as gruesome as possible!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1405171095:
    <br />I'm surprised no one is talking about Karen Faye's tweets from last night! (unless I missed the discussion)<br /><br />Were they too convincing for everyone? :\ She said some pretty graphic things which is why I won't post the link but people can go look for themselves. It was about MJ's autopsy and a fan was grilling her about the "9 Hours" discrepancy.<br />
    <br /><br />Link would be useful.... I don't have twitter nor facebook accounts.
  • on 1405895313:
    <br />
    on 1405171095:
    <br />I'm surprised no one is talking about Karen Faye's tweets from last night! (unless I missed the discussion)<br /><br />Were they too convincing for everyone? :\ She said some pretty graphic things which is why I won't post the link but people can go look for themselves. It was about MJ's autopsy and a fan was grilling her about the "9 Hours" discrepancy.<br />
    <br /><br />Link would be useful.... I don't have twitter nor facebook accounts.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />https://twitter.com/wingheart
    :(<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(Thanks Thriller for sharing!!)  :icon_razz:
  • How come Karen Faye is pretending to be a non believer if she joined twitter in May 2009? For sure she knows but she's playing a role of a non believer in this hoax.<br /><br />screenofo.png
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    on 1405974146:
    <br />How come Karen Faye is pretending to be a non believer if she joined twitter in May 2009? For sure she knows but she's playing a role of a non believer in this hoax.<br /><br />screenofo.png<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, i don't see the logic in the date, to conclude she is playing a role, or that she's even in the hoax. but that's my opinion.<br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I'm sorry Sweet, but why would she play the role of non-believer for over five years and in the process, making a fool of herself? And if she is 'in the know', why is she so furious about Pearl? Shouldn't the two of them 'as knowers' not be more friendly to one another? Two options: Karen is not in the know OR she knows Michael really has died. I truly don't believe in the first option anymore.<br />I'm also curious if she ever acknowledged 'Front', another 'believer' (or Michael, as many seem to think). I would love to be wrong, but I really think he/she is fooling all of you on twitter. And I shouldn't be upset about that, because it's your own choice, yet it moves me. I think we have been really fooled and that this whole hoax was set up as a diversion from the real story (for many reasons) or the figments from people who got too much time on their hands.
    To be more specific, I know there were lots of strange things going on after he died but at the time who chose to see it as clues. But to every 'pro' clue there is a 'contra' explanation. We all wanted the things we read and saw, to fit the hoax. We were 'fed' with things  from many different sides and yes, I fell for it too. Ofcourse I fell for it, because yes, lots of it WAS hoaxy. But time has passed, and this is not what Michael would do, no way. I don't believe in it anymore. That is not to say that I didn't enjoy it here, because I did! But we have to be realistic. I think he is dead and we were supposed to believe otherwise...
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I would just like to point out that a lot of people joined twitter in 2009 because it's the year twitter became very big I think.
    Karen is no real friend of MJ, did anyone ever read her email to "tookie",  Randy and Kenny, where she warns them that MJ is using them to finance his life.<br />and then moves on when he can't deliver on his promisses. ect... ? i have tryed to copy paste the email. but it wont let me.<br />I do believe MJ very well knew who Karen was, i don't think he trysted her fully.
    i also have doubts  MJ did Hoax his death, although i still hope he was/is to smart to die like that. It's either he faked his dead or he was murdered, imo.<br />
  • on 1405982954:
    <br />Karen is no real friend of MJ, did anyone ever read her email to "tookie",  Randy and Kenny, where she warns them that MJ is using them to finance his life.<br />and then moves on when he can't deliver on his promisses. ect... ? i have tryed to copy paste the email. but it wont let me.<br />I do believe MJ very well knew who Karen was, i don't think he trysted her fully.<br />
    <br /><br />instead of copy-pasting, can you post a screenshot? or a link?
    I forgot to mention a third option, which also seems likely: this is not Michael's hoax.
  • michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    I don't understand why people come to a HOAX site and are negative regarding the possibility of the hoax. If you don't believe in it that's fine, but don't come here to discount the opinions of Believers as nonsense. Don't say that Michael would never do this. You don't know what someone would do based on their circumstances. I think theres more to all of this than meets the eye. But please don't make it seem as if we are all delusional. None of what we have been told adds up. None of it. So no, im not buying the BS that we have been sold/told
    Just because he's not back (yet, or ever) doesn't mean there's no hoax or that MJ isn't fully behind it. Difficult though it may be, we have to realise this is not about us and our assumptions, expectations and hopes. It's his life, (and 'death') and we can speculate all we want (as we have been for 5 long years) but in the end we know very little, because we're not in his brain!
  • on 1406011734:
    <br />I don't understand why people come to a HOAX site and are negative regarding the possibility of the hoax. If you don't believe in it that's fine, but don't come here to discount the opinions of Believers as nonsense. Don't say that Michael would never do this. You don't know what someone would do based on their circumstances. I think theres more to all of this than meets the eye. But please don't make it seem as if we are all delusional. None of what we have been told adds up. None of it. So no, im not buying the BS that we have been sold/told<br />
    <br /><br />What is the 'bullshit' you're referring to here, cause if the bullshit is 'hoaxy stuff' then your post seems contradictory to me.<br /><br /><br />
    So, KF wrote this on 22nd June 2009.  Sounds like setting up a death hoax to me.<br /><br />Bq6V4hICEAAJuyI.jpg
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    do we know what ever happened with that group of fans that were so much in the front of things in the beginning? is karen still associated with them?<br /><br />also i am kind of wondering why if karen was in this situation of taking money from fans around the time of the trial why would he allow  her around again?<br />i am not real familiar with all those details so pardon if i am not accurate about that (please correct if needed)  :-[    and if she has seen this behavior in him before why after all that would she work with him again? <br /><br />and she makes some statement about him using his care givers to finance his life in a manner that is warning to kenny and randy. ummm are they his care givers ? do they have there own money invested in this? i don't understand.  seems kind of like sicko ramblings a bit. wasn't there something said that kenny wanted her away from michael?<br /><br />so  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: :-[
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Are you specifically referring to Do's posts Sweet?<br /><br />Surely nobody needs to accuse anyone of 'bashing' and Do is certainly not doing that. She voiced an opinion which may not be the same as many others here, but as a member for a long time there is no need for her to go from here just because she changed her mind about the hoax. I for one have enjoyed reading her posts (and looking at her sig  :icon_lol:) for the last 5 years.<br /><br />I have never been a believer yet I have been a member here for quite some time, and I feel should be able to post any opinion I like, as it is not a personal attack on a member of the forum or our host Souza. <br /><br />Tolerance of others is a something Michael approve of, yes?
  • on 1406050140:
    <br />
    on 1406011734:
    <br />I don't understand why people come to a HOAX site and are negative regarding the possibility of the hoax. If you don't believe in it that's fine, but don't come here to discount the opinions of Believers as nonsense. Don't say that Michael would never do this. You don't know what someone would do based on their circumstances. I think theres more to all of this than meets the eye. But please don't make it seem as if we are all delusional. None of what we have been told adds up. None of it. So no, im not buying the BS that we have been sold/told<br />
    <br /><br />It's good to meet new people coming to this site and notice that others "non-believers" members are bashing real "believers" theories specially those who follow FRONT and believe 10000000000% that he is none but MJ.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Sweet, don't put non-believers in quotations, it makes sound it sound very harsh. A LOT of believers (very dedicated ones)have been silent for months now cause it's quite obvious there is nothing much left, and if there is that'd be a miracle! This is a time to just be spectators to all the craziness that goes around us. We dont know anything, sitting here in front of our PCs and reading news doesn't help us "know" stuff. <br /><br />And meanwhile if any of the old members do post some non-believerish stuff, it only means that you have to be 'there for them', not bash them outright. That's very rude given the fact that we have all been together in this journey for five years now. If someone is hopeless about the hoax, then stand up for them, if possible say some nice words or best of all keep silent.<br /><br />It's very sad to see fans not backing up each other. Plus, don't post about front here and whether he is MJ, this isn't the place.<br /><br />@michaelslady Do knows this is a hoax site, and I feel at this level some introspection doesn't hurt. <br /><br /><br />
    I agree with Thriller...after five years who believed ,  believes more and more. I've never been here waiting for the bam which for me is not important.<br /><br /> Michael has always given us clues and continue to do so  and  he knows how to find the right ways for this.<br /> I only believe in him .... the rest for me ( what we read around) is gossip.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />