Maids say Neverland mansion laced with pee and poop

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in News
<br />MIchael Jackson<br />Maids Say Neverland Mansion<br />Laced with Pee and Poop<br />8/10/2014 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />breaking news<br /><br />0810-michael-jackson-getty-4.jpg<br />MIchael Jackson threatened his staff with animal poop balls ... and would freely piss all over the house ... so claim 3 former Neverland maids.<br /><br />The 3 maids spoke with the New York Post, but did not want their names revealed.  They tell scatological stories that paint a shocking tale of uncleanliness.  One maid says when the urge hit, MJ would just unzip his pants and pee in the grand entry of Neverland.  <br /><br />The maids were shocked, because when guests like Oprah or Elizabeth Taylor would visit the floors would be waxed but all they could think of is ... they're stepping where Michael took a wiz.<br /><br />Another maid says Jackson would track in animal poop from his mini-farm on the property and then threaten to throw poop snowballs at the help.<br /><br />The maids say Jackson lived like a pig ... his bedroom was littered with half-eaten chicken, potato chips, empty wine and whiskey bottles.  One maid said it was so bad, the place was infested with bedbugs.<br /><br />And there's this ... one maid claims, when MJ would see pictures of the Jackson 5 in magazines, he send someone out to collect as many as they could and then he'd shred them, saying, "Yuck, they don't deserve to have my name.  They are gutless moochers.  I'm the only star.  They should be cleaning my shoes."<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/10/michael-jackson-maids-pee-poop-filthy-neverland/#ixzz3A16WKAkf<br />

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    3d-surpris-non.gif<br /> <br />There are no words.......  d%E9gueul.gif
  • just unbelievable to see these kind of storys, they getting crazier by the minute.. it's just SO! Absurd...
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Ofcourse ! bl9.gif
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Who is this Stacy Brown, the author of the New York Times article that TMZ have used as their source? Must be a thoroughly nasty piece of work to write this.<br /><br />http://nypost.com/2014/08/10/michael-jacksons-ex-maids-reveal-madness-at-neverland/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Ahh....Stacy Brown. One of my most disliked pieces of s#*t in this saga. <br />He has ties to Sneddon judging from his own words, as well as being a blackmailer. <br /><br />But let's return to Brown's newest revelations.<br />"I had also written books with Jermaine and Rebbie, which wasn't as flattering toward Joseph". - What books is he talking about? Did I miss something?<br />"I was reluctant to write Bob's book for him. However, Rebbie's husband urged me to write it because they weren't my words, they were Bob's. Rebbie did not want me to write it. My relationship with her was severed after the book. But, I looked up to Rebbie's husband and, in hindsight, shouldn't have listened to him. I did, so I take full responsibility". - This is interesting. Well, at least Rebbie was against it. So nice.<br />[size=12pt]"The police had cornered a family member in Vegas and had threatened to subpoena that family member. That family member reached out to me and I reached out to Tom Sneddon and Detective Steve Robel. In the end, to help get that family member off the hook, I put myself on the line and offered up myself because it would have been really bad for the family member. Put it this way, he wouldn't be considered a family member anymore because a divorce would surely have resulted". - And now we have something really exciting here. From Stacy's hints I suspect that this "family member" has to be Nathaniel Brown, Rebbie Jackson's husband. What was he doing that police had cornered him? What did they want him to tell during testimony? Why Stacy Brown was able to get him off the hook? Why a divorce would surely have resulted? Because of the testimony?..[/size]<br />"In October of 2005, Michael and Tom Messereau went over the book in London and Michael later reached out to Bob and expressed that while he didn't like the book, he didn't think it was too big a deal and understood that Bob needed money". - Huh?.. Well, it was said something in Bible about forgiveness, but... Did MJ read the book?.. At least some abstracts?..<br />"He said that "Bob had to do what he had to do to pay his bills" so Michael understood very well why the book". - Michael, you have to be canonized!<br />"When two of those jurors contacted me after the trial to ask me to write a book, saying that they were forced to vote not guilty, I told them to get lost and that I wouldn't do it". - Stacy, you have to be canonized too.<br />"Also, I now realize that the "family" member who I covered the trial was the biggest manipulator and it was really that person's doing. That person always wanted to be able to say to the others "I told you Michael was no good!" That person pushed me to do the book, set up false stories in the press later, so that, that person could have something over that person's spouse and family and most of all over the Jacksons". - Nathaniel Brown?..<br />Stacy, tell us what false stories exactly you were pushed to set up?<br />"It all makes sense to me now while it may not to you. But, it's too complicated and "Lifetime Television movie-like" to explain". - Oh yes, dear Stacy, it doesn't make too much sense to us and it makes you look very weird.<br />
  • This is nonsense. I wonder how much these "maids" got paid to tell their lies to the tabloids? They will continue to smear this mans name forever. So sad. If MJ walked away from all this crap, I cant blame him. A person can only take so much crap
  • oh i am so disappointed they forgot the part about eating heads off live chickens and vodoo dances at midnight.  >:( :thjajaja121:
    :th_bravo: :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    This from the daughter of another housekeeper, with a very different story:<br /><br />
    Wow. I am blown away by the TMZ article released yesterday (http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/10/michael-jackson-maids-pee-poop-filthy-neverland/)  about the “maids” who painted a very ugly picture of Michael being unclean and someone who just peed all over his house. I am beyond speechless.<br /><br />I promptly shared the article with my mom, Judi Brisse, because she, too, was a housekeeper at Neverland back in the mid ’90s during the very time when Liz Taylor and Oprah were there. She was enraged by this article and these horrible claims by her supposed “co-workers.” She stated clearly to me that nothing was further from the truth! That the house was impeccably clean and so was the “Boss.” She said Michael was not only clean, but respectful, kind and carried himself like royalty in his humble, gentle way. always.<br /><br />This is a classic case of people who lack integrity and will do anything for money. My mom, too has been contacted by tabloids over the years wanting “dirt” and stories about Michael. She simply doesn’t have any stories (other than positive ones) and has denied their requests, despite their offers to her for money.
    <br /><br />Whole article here: http://www.maninourmirror.com/2014/08/<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    A campaign we can all help.<br /><br />Michael Jackson Anti-Defamation Group 'Voice As One' are organising a mass email protest against the serial MJ abuser Stacy Brown, who wrote the aforementioned article for the New York Post. For details, see Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/voiceasone or follow @voiceasone on Twitter.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1407976753:
    <br /> :DA campaign we can all help.<br /><br />Michael Jackson Anti-Defamation Group 'Voice As One' are organising a mass email protest against the serial MJ abuser Stacy Brown, who wrote the aforementioned article for the New York Post. For details, see Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/voiceasone or follow @voiceasone on Twitter.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks RK  :bearhug:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am speechless, really. <br />Dear Michael, when are you going to stop this nonsense??
  • Someone out there is OBSESSED with MJ's pee...<br /><br />MAN, there might be some pills for that, see a doctor !<br /><br />Pee in bottles, pee on the floor, pee in the pants, pee in bed.<br /><br />We need to find MJ a T-shirt that says:<br /><br />"Hey ! Stalkers, leave my pees alone !"<br /><br />I mean, HONESTLY, what's up with those pee stories ?  Get over it !  :icon_lol: that's just  :icon_rolleyes: and  :suspect:<br /><br />
  • on 1407696908:
    <br /> MIchael Jackson<br />Maids Say Neverland Mansion<br />Laced with Pee and Poop<br />8/10/2014 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />breaking news<br /><br />0810-michael-jackson-getty-4.jpg<br />MIchael Jackson threatened his staff with animal poop balls ... and would freely piss all over the house ... so claim 3 former Neverland maids.<br /><br />The 3 maids spoke with the New York Post, but did not want their names revealed.  They tell scatological stories that paint a shocking tale of uncleanliness.  One maid says when the urge hit, MJ would just unzip his pants and pee in the grand entry of Neverland.  <br /><br />The maids were shocked, because when guests like Oprah or Elizabeth Taylor would visit the floors would be waxed but all they could think of is ... they're stepping where Michael took a wiz.<br /><br />Another maid says Jackson would track in animal poop from his mini-farm on the property and then threaten to throw poop snowballs at the help.<br /><br />The maids say Jackson lived like a pig ... his bedroom was littered with half-eaten chicken, potato chips, empty wine and whiskey bottles.  One maid said it was so bad, the place was infested with bedbugs.<br /><br />And there's this ... one maid claims, when MJ would see pictures of the Jackson 5 in magazines, he send someone out to collect as many as they could and then he'd shred them, saying, "Yuck, they don't deserve to have my name.  They are gutless moochers.  I'm the only star.  They should be cleaning my shoes."<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/10/michael-jackson-maids-pee-poop-filthy-neverland/#ixzz3A16WKAkf<br />
    <br /><br />Well well :icon_e_confused:......some time ago it was said that M.J. was a  germaphobe  :icon_geek: .....what a contradiction really  :errrr: .Now they say he is some kind of King of POoP lol  :icon_rolleyes: !!!! This MF "reporters" can't get their story right ,that's for sure  :images:  :icon_mad:  :icon_geek:......
  • you know though it does all bring to mind the 60 min. thing and the accusations he made . the description he gave about being locked in the bathroom.
  • EchoEcho Posts: 111
    Despicable allegations and who ever released this story is irresponsible. The press is pathetic  :WTF:
  • on 1408764192:
    <br />Despicable allegations and who ever released this story is irresponsible. The press is pathetic  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />Can we still call this "The Press"  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />This is no information, this is "blablabla" that some attention seekers managed to turn into money by getting it printed and read by even more stupid people....<br /><br />Talking about sh*t, they're putting so much of it in their tabloids, they should offer Febreze samples with.
  • EchoEcho Posts: 111
    on 1408812504:
    <br />
    on 1408764192:
    <br />Despicable allegations and who ever released this story is irresponsible. The press is pathetic  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />Can we still call this "The Press"  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />This is no information, this is "blablabla" that some attention seekers managed to turn into money by getting it printed and read by even more stupid people....<br /><br />Talking about sh*t, they're putting so much of it in their tabloids, they should offer Febreze samples with.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I sense that we are not on the same point of reference regarding our perceptions of the word "press" within the context of my sentence and in stand alone form. No worries.