Tom Sneddon Dead -- Michael Jackson Prosecutor Dies at 73

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
11/2/2014 7:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />articles_sneddon.jpg<br /><br />Tom Sneddon -- the prosecutor who tried twice to nail Michael Jackson on child molestation charges -- has died.<br /><br />Sneddon -- who served as D.A. of Santa Barbara County for more than a quarter century -- famously lost the case against Jackson in 2005, in which Jackson was accused of plying his alleged victim with wine, sexually assaulting him at Neverland and holding his family hostage.<br /><br />But Sneddon went after Jackson more than a decade before, trying to prosecute the singer for allegedly molesting a boy at Neverland.  Jackson made the boy's civil case go away at a cost of $20 million and the boy and his family refused to cooperate with Sneddon, so the case went away.<br /><br />Sneddon, who had 9 kids, fiercely believed Jackson was a child molester.  For Jackson's part, in one of his tracks you hear him say, "Tom Sneddon is a cold man."<br /><br />He died of cancer.<br /><br />
<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/02/michael-jackson-prosecutor-tom-sneddon-dead-dies/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• CrisCris Posts: 5
    R.I.H. Sneddon...too late! :screaming-7365:
  • ummm did we even hear anything before this that he had it? i mean seems it might have gotten out.  :suspect:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Time to stand before a righteous judge sneddon, and this time you won't get to tamper with evidence. <br /><br />A shame you were never held accountable here before the whole world's eyes for what you did though.
  • is there a pattern? first evan chandler, then this guy..i'm just saying
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Damn, I was hoping MJ would be back in time to kick the Mad Dog right up his fat ass and show him up as the total scumbag he was.
  • humm no thoughts from jacksons , ect. ?
  • on 1414997058:
    <br />is there a pattern? first evan chandler, then this guy..i'm just saying<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking the exact same thing. Another one bites the dust huh?  :omg:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1414976154:
    <br />Time to stand before a righteous judge sneddon, and this time you won't get to tamper with evidence. <br /><br />A shame you were never held accountable here before the whole world's eyes for what you did though.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Totally agree RK!!!! You said all  :icon_rolleyes:
  • Wohoo now he is literally cold cold man  :icon_bounce:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Charles Thompson and his thoughts on sneddon.<br />http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/on-tom-sneddon.html?m=1
  • I hate to kick this thread into the new year but I just wonder if this man actually died on Halloween but his family delayed the announcement.  Also if he did die on November 2nd, what a coincidence that both he and Evan Chandler died in the same month.