Sightings Website- Debunked or Real?

jujubiijujubii Posts: 92
edited January 1970 in News
Hello!<br /><br /><br />It's been a long time since I posted here, but in spite of terrible episodes of emotional insecurity and doubt, my beliefs have not changed-- mostly because after five years, the MJ situation has not really changed either. The 'weird things' are still weird, questions have not been answered (are they even supposed to be?), and it seems things are only getting weirder (as in, in our favor).<br /><br />Came across this website the other night: http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/<br /><br /><br /><br />Has this been discussed yet?<br />My first impression was "oh God they've started comparing us to people who actually think they saw Elvis Presley in London or something", and that this is clearly a lot of fakery...<br />But I DO wonder sometimes. That blurry photo could be an easy-peasy Photoshop job of an old pic with a new date stamped on it (especially considering all 3 photos of a 'dead' MJ in existence are clearly Photoshop work).<br /><br />But I am curious as to what you all think... :-\

Comments

• i think if there would be any truth to this than someone would not be doing a very good job of keeping thing under wraps.