Another Coincidence!

SalmonSalmon Posts: 10
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
(First of all, please correct me or something if this thread does not belong to this category.<br />Also, if this topic has been already discussed, please let me know.)<br /><br />Greetings to all,<br /><br />I've been wandering around, looking for stuff while Little Susie came up in Spotify.<br />I had never really researched more about this song, but I wanted to share here what I found even if it isn't that important.<br />I found out that Little Susie is based off the story of Susie Jaeger.<br /><br />https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090627170651AA3atfb<br /><br />Michael wrote the song when he was 14, but it came out in 1995 in the album HIStory.<br />He was really devastated and sad about this event, sources claim.<br /><br />Now, what I wanna point out is that Susie was 7 and she was killed the 25th of June, 1973.<br />And there we got more 7's.<br />It might (and it is, more likely) to be a coincidence.<br />But I have the thought that if MJ hoaxed his death way before 2009, he may have chosen the exact day.<br />Of course, chances are low.<br />But I wanted to point this and leave it in the forum's database : )

Comments

• wow Salmon; this is very interesting. I always thought that was a strange song. The words sure are well written for him to had been so young when he wrote it. Thank you for bringing this up. I am sure gonna look more into it. Those pesky 7's sure are interesting aren't they? lol. I have often wondered if Susie was Michaels alter ego in a way. He sure seemed to love that name didn't he? Even in Blood on the Dance floor. I think there was also another song that he used that name in too.  :icon_bounce:
  • SalmonSalmon Posts: 10
    on 1420392295:
    <br />wow Salmon; this is very interesting. I always thought that was a strange song. The words sure are well written for him to had been so young when he wrote it. Thank you for bringing this up. I am sure gonna look more into it. Those pesky 7's sure are interesting aren't they? lol. I have often wondered if Susie was Michaels alter ego in a way. He sure seemed to love that name didn't he? Even in Blood on the Dance floor. I think there was also another song that he used that name in too.  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you!<br />Yep, 7's keep coming out~<br />And I believe the other song you're reffering is Superfly Sister. Susie's everywhere.<br />MJ using the name Susie caused some fans wonder who was it or why he did name this Susie. Some say she represents Michael's fears.<br /><br />I really think clues can be easily find in his songs. In 'This time around' he says 'he really thought he really had control of me' - ? ? ?<br />