Love and Peace to all believers

karmaknowstruthkarmaknowstruth Posts: 170
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I have been with you all the time wanting to say so much. Now I am here and so very proud of your investigation progress. Your team effort is proving that Michael has accomplished some of his wish by the way his love is bouncing around the globe to seek truth.

I've lived in Florida USA only 5 years, originally from Indianapolis, Indiana just 4 hours south of the Jackson's hometown of Gary, IN.

I'm a 58 year old woman and grew up watching the Jackson 5, Beatles and others first perform on Ed Sullivan's stage watching it on a black and white tv set. And Yes, I am still a hippie from the 60's and thankful for the experience of that time which taught me things like: we are all equal as humans, power to the people, Karma is real and that Freedom of our Spirit is most sacred.
Michael is a genius. The entire hoax is the best movie trailer I've ever seen. You all here are fabulous detectives, stay organized and focused. I feel it in my bones that he is very much alive and you do know he is counting on us to help him in his mission. We owe it to him. Dee

Comments

• LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    I feel it in my bones that he is very much alive...
    I couldn't agree more, Dee. Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing some of your background with us. Love and peace to you, as well.
  • Hello,
    Welcome aboard ! Lovely to have your views. Spread the love.
    Love x
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Welcome!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Keep the faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->