Jack Crooner, Miami Rat Pack

starchildstarchild Posts: 374
edited August 2016 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know if anyone has already posted about this, but if not, what do you all think of Jack Crooner?<br /><br />http://jackcrooner.com/<br />http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11466244.htm<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />More of Jack Crooner hanging out with OBee and Prince:<br /><br />

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh God, that is SO obvious! That YANA cover is horrible. I don't like the original much but this is even worse! What did they do with his voice? Is he singing through a pipe or something or is it some weird digital filter?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

BTW: Good to see you back [member=7822]Starchild[/member]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Whoah, I saw him many times on Omer's Instagram and I was so afraid of thinking about it, seriously. For me, this is weird, but it makes sense a little. As I googled Jack Crooner, Miami Rat Pack... well, it sounds like this is staged, I think so. Although, as I saw some photos of that person, I noticed a similarity in the eyes and in the jaw. But I'm not taking it for granted, people can look very similar sometimes. <br />In my small opinion, which may be really weird as this person as well (God, forgive me) it may be like... Michael is using this person to camouflage himself. I mean when he's going out with Omer, Prince etc. and at some special events he may make a metamorphosis just to feel free among people (Michael was scared of people sometimes, he couldn't go out without security anywhere), to do whatever he wants to do and nobody will judge him. But, at the performances (and on the vids, when it comes to hear the singing, like Souza said) it may be someone else, who really is Jack Crooner or who is the real persona who looks like this. I know this is so tangled, but THIS IS IT. This is his time. This is his show. If this is Michael, in what I cannot believe for now, he has a lot of fun doing the things he couldn't do when he was himself. It may be really wonderful to walk straight the crowded streets and not being recognized. THIS IS A SHOW. :)<br />But, the last thing I can't check - the hands. It's haunting me. <br /><br />If I made a mistake somewhere, please correct me, I'm still not great in English. Lots of love. x
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Thanks, Souza. <br /><br />:ghsdf: Well, here are a couple of videos featuring Dr. Alimorad "AJ" Farschian. <br /><br />(What do you think of the eyes in the BeLIEve video [at 6:00-6:30] above versus in The Arthritis Show video below?)<br /><br />From the YT channel of "Jack Jackson":<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The Arthritis Show from Farschian's YT channel:<br />(Notice that the last name is misspelled at 0:06. What professional show does that?)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And Farschian's video deposition from the trial:<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I was watching these videos of Jack Crooner and the words of Conrad Murray are playing in my head instead of that [cough] singing. <br />
    “Michael's past has been a momentous disaster, he carried a lot of pain.,” Murray admitted.<br /><br />“He felt he could no longer look at the person in the mirror and get away from the issues. His hair could be changed, his skin could be changed, but his memory never changed. He wanted to have brain surgery and talked about having a brain transplant. Something that has never been done before.<br /><br />"Michael was running away from himself.”
    <br />https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32135938/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-wanted-brain-transplant-drugs/#page1<br /><br />Could this be it?<br />Thanks for posting these Starchild. I wonder if that version of YANA was recorded after they shared that Ciggie on the boat?
  • Like a few have already said, I think Jack Crooner is a real person but I think Michael is also going in disguise as this "Jack Crooner" guy also.
    on 1470618083:
    nks for posting these Starchild. I wonder if that version of YANA was recorded after they shared that Ciggie on the boat?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Me too. It's well done but his eyes look completely different sometimes.

• So Jack Crooner is actually Alimorad?
    on 1470665770:
    <br />So Jack Crooner is actually Alimorad?<br />
    <br /><br />Yup, isn't it amazing?

on 1470685015:
    <br />
    on 1470665770:
    <br />So Jack Crooner is actually Alimorad?<br />
    <br /><br />Yup, isn't it amazing?<br />
    <br /><br />a.k.a. Alex BTW.

• looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Another odd thing... He makes short films. How convenient. lol <br /><br />
  • RealdealRealdeal Posts: 49
    Why convenient? This is obviously not Michael. In some footage I wonder about the posture, because he has a slender figure and long arms. But in this video, you can see from the mouth that it's impossible that this would be Michael.
    See comparisons of the person who is supposed to be the real Farschian versus the person who is allegedly MJ in disguise as Farschian; comparison starts at 3:15: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />OBee sure seems to hold the guy in high esteem--check out his demeanor with him starting at 1:55:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Here is a link to a Twitter page full of photos: https://twitter.com/JackCroonerMJ/media
    I wonder how pissed he is his disguise was noticed by so many again!<br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

• I will admit he does look like Michael in disguise it's just that how does he disguise his own voice so well if it is Michael? I know Michael can change his voice well but this guy's voice is lower and he has a really strong accent. I'm confused on how that is possible.  :moonwalk_: :michael_jackson-1135: :multiplespotting: :michael-jackson:
    Guys, look at the mouth. This simply can't be Michael because the mouth of 'Jack Crooner' is much bigger than Michaels.
    on 1470893130:
    <br />I will admit he does look like Michael in disguise it's just that how does he disguise his own voice so well if it is Michael? I know Michael can change his voice well but this guy's voice is lower and he has a really strong accent. I'm confused on how that is possible.  :moonwalk_: :michael_jackson-1135: :multiplespotting: :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br /><br />Michael's real voice is pretty low. An accent can be taught.

on 1470908841:
    <br />Guys, look at the mouth. This simply can't be Michael because the mouth of 'Jack Crooner' is much bigger than Michaels.<br />
    <br /><br />Which Michael Jackson do you have in mind? Because I think his mouth is pretty big.

Regarding the singing voice in the Jack Crooner music videos, I have yet to come upon a video that is an actual live performance rather than (what appears to be) lip-synched.
  • Amazing I was laughing all night. The worlds greatest entertainer has struck gold once again. Love that sentimental Journey and those 7s. :TongueOutSmiley: Mikes favourite superhero is Morph from X-Men,Its Morph at his best.He can be who ever he wants now.Another thing this guy makes music videos for every song,no one does that anymore as music videos cost a lot of money to make.
    on 1470912501:
    <br />
    on 1470908841:
    <br />Guys, look at the mouth. This simply can't be Michael because the mouth of 'Jack Crooner' is much bigger than Michaels.<br />
    <br /><br />Which Michael Jackson do you have in mind? Because I think his mouth is pretty big.<br />
    <br /><br />Not only the size, especially the shape of the mouth!
    on 1470926065:
    <br />
    on 1470912501:
    <br />
    on 1470908841:
    <br /><br />Which Michael Jackson do you have in mind? Because I think his mouth is pretty big.<br />
    <br /><br />Not only the size, especially the shape of the mouth!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I see what you mean but I don't see the problem really.

• At 2:05 to 2:07 in the Sentamental Journey video a quote appears that says "Do what you must so that one day you can do what you want hbout that Jack Crooner" Anyone find that VERY interesting since Obviously Michael had do "What must be done" (Death hoax) "to do what he wants" Also I find it interesting that Seven shows up and is said multiple time throughout the whole video.
    I have no doubt Michael could pose as Jack Crooner if he's still around (what I hope, but my expectations are getting lower). And at some points his posture looks like it could be him. But in these video's... no, that's not Michael. The hands are too different, the shape of his mouth is too different, especially the upper lip. There's a bow in that, and the movement when he sings... Michael couldn't do that.
    [member=17272]Realdeal[/member] There is so much that can be done these days with mask-making, including the use of gelatin prosthetics in the creation of lips, noses, fingers, and so on, as well as the application of body hair. See the following page from the YT channel of Stan Winston School of Character Arts: https://www.youtube.com/user/StanWinstonSchool/search?query=gelatin+prosthetics<br /><br />Stan Winston was director of MJ’s short film Ghosts.<br /> <br />
    [size=10pt]“I wanted Michael to play the haunted house guy," said Winston, "but also the mayor of the town, and an evil demon who comes in at one point. Michael wanted badly to be accepted as an actor, as something more than the King of Pop. But it was so difficult for people to get past Michael’s persona, I thought that the only way he would be accepted as a real actor was if he played all these parts, disguised in makeup, so that no one would know it was him until the end. And he was very agreeable to that idea.”  --Stan Winston[/size]<br /><br />https://www.stanwinstonschool.com/blog/michael-jackson-ghosts-1997#
    <br /><br />On the other hand, it is entirely possible that the real Farschian has hairy hands (while MJ does not), and it is possible that OBee takes photos with/of both of them (while all of them are hanging out) as a way of playing and/or maintaining death hoax confusion. IDK. Just a thought.  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmW02igWgAAln8p.jpg<br /><br />And as for “The movement when he sings... Michael couldn't do that.” Why not?  :michael-jackson:<br />