Can't see peoples posted links or photos

I can't see links and pictures posted by people I keep coming back hoping something has changed but to no avail. It makes the forum somewhat pointless to me because a lot of topics are acompanied by photo or video proof. Not sure why I can't see it because obvliously other people can as they are all commenting on a topic.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That issue should be solved now. Always make a post here if something is not working here. I am admin and therefor can always see and use everything so if something isn't working for regular members, I will only know if you tell me and then I can fix it.<br /><br />Can you check if everything is ok for you now?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank you Souza, I think it has worked. Will go around the forum a bit more but I actually see links now, that wasn't the case before.<br /><br />I thought it was my phone at first so I never asked but I got a new phone now and the problem persisted so I though I'd better ask about it.