Cassandra Gretchen-Sims is back

Ilaria777Ilaria777 Posts: 53
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Do you remember Cassandra Gretchen-Sims? She was one of the first person to say that MJ was alive, she was very famous around 2009/2010 and then she disappeared... now she's back!<br /><br />2sbjyno.jpg<br /><br />291jaxe.jpg<br /><br />i1cjk5.jpg<br /><br />Still lies?  ::) ::)

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I remember her.  ::)<br />Must say my reaction is skepticism. But on the positive side, she has put a time limit to her 'big news' of 4 days, so it must be close to announcement time. <br />Can you post what she comes up/ out with here in this thread?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh dear, is Derek back too?  ;D

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• New answer!<br /><br />hwznep.jpg<br /><br />This is her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cassandra-Gretchen-Sims-162540484500411/?fref=ts
    Here is the page RK: https://www.facebook.com/Cassandra-Gretchen-Sims-162540484500411/<br /><br />I guess her big announcement is that Michael will return soon. Sometimes I think trolls like that are MJ himself trying his best to have terrible English. He forgets the actual spelling mistakes though, something a German woman with bad English would probably make before those weird grammar mistakes. Let's see what this will bring, maybe MJ's are finally ready to get asses back or are so bored out of their minds that we get more trollin'.<br /><br />But honestly, I believe they are huge trolls who don't know what to do with their Christmas vacation time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• It would be nice and at the same time disappointing if she were Michael Jackson, but seriously MJ plays in such a petty and underhand way with the feelings of his fans?<br />Certainly I'm doubtful to believe her, let's see what will happen. Maybe MJ will surprise us all and decide to return for his 60 years.  <br /> :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:
    on 1525077845:
    <br />It would be nice and at the same time disappointing if she were Michael Jackson, but seriously MJ plays in such a petty and underhand way with the feelings of his fans?<br />Certainly I'm doubtful to believe her, let's see what will happen. Maybe MJ will surprise us all and decide to return for his 60 years.  <br /> :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:<br />
    <br /><br />He better, or he will have to return in a wheelchair. He old!  :LolLolLolLol:

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Did anyone ever work out if they are a real person or not? Why is she saying that she never said MJ would return in 2010 when she clearly did and that's why anyone knows about her?!<br /><br />She's now saying MJ is releasing new music soon....
    on 1525078019:
    <br />She's now saying MJ is releasing new music soon....<br />
    <br /><br />Typical for trolls. If it happens they're lucky, if not they will come up with an excuse. I always saw the whole Derek and Cassandra stuff as fake. I doubt MJ would egg his fans on like that. He probably has better stuff to do.

• on 1525078019:
    <br />Did anyone ever work out if they are a real person or not? Why is she saying that she never said MJ would return in 2010 when she clearly did and that's why anyone knows about her?!<br /><br />She's now saying MJ is releasing new music soon....<br />
    <br /><br />It should be her.  ::doubt  <br /><br />casandra.jpg<br /><br />Honestly I don't even know if the pic is true or fake  :(  however, her alleged interview had been published by The Sun, since The Sun is a sensationalist tabloid, I wouldn't be surprised if she really didn't release any interviews but it was just an invention of the tabloid.  ::) <br />If her "predictions" will be all correct in the future, I can also think that she is not really a fake.<br /><br />However, I found out that she has a twitter account, account who she opened in December 2016.<br /><br />8f2914700334373.png<br /><br />https://twitter.com/cassandragsims?lang=it<br /><br />and according to her information on her facebook page, she was born March 11, 1957, so a year older than MJ. <br /><br />a9662e700339423.png
    What is it, troll time again? Just checked that Cassandra's Twitter account and she retweets trolls like this: https://twitter.com/chuparcabra7 / https://www.facebook.com/petermadonie777 / https://twitter.com/peterpanpyt. And then call people stupid for believing the crap Pearl and Bobby aka Peter Midani are spreading around. How is she any better?<br /><br />Are these people that bored? How many MJ's do we have online now?<br /><br />
    [size=24pt]He'll be back, he'll back and he'll be millions![/size]
    <br /><br /> >:(

on 1525078174:
    How many MJ's do we have online now?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know...probably at least 7!  ;D <br /><br />That Peter Midani really bothers me, he was on another forum defending Wade...<br /><br />Speaking of 7's though, did you see how many people Paris is now following on twitter?<br />
  • on 1525078174:
    <br />What is it, troll time again? Just checked that Cassandra's Twitter account and she retweets trolls like this: https://twitter.com/chuparcabra7 / https://www.facebook.com/petermadonie777 / https://twitter.com/peterpanpyt. And then call people stupid for believing the crap Pearl and Bobby aka Peter Midani are spreading around. How is she any better?
    <br /><br />Chuparcabra7 and Peter Madonie are the same person, however, she's right about Peter Midani and Pearl who are both fake and idiots    :( :(<br />I wrote her on twitter saying her to put a her pic with MJ pre "death", at least I can have the confirm if this Cassandra is a real person.  :D<br />I doubt that she answer me.
    He what? And MJ fans still worship his sorry ass?  :Pulling_hair:

Yes he went onto lipstick alley (where they do not believe MJ is alive), posted hundreds of pictures of what people assumed was stolen memorabilia and personal items, defended Wade saying he's a good person, and posted creepy videos of him trying to imitate Michael's voice. I do not know what motivates these people but I assume some kind of personality disorder.<br />
    Yes, people like that need to be medicated.

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Troll season again. Do these people have no family to spend the holidays with?
    Oh goodness. Funny how the guy she claims is MJ is TERRIBLE at English.<br /><br />She is now claiming she was MJ's PA.
  • on 1525078513:
    <br />Oh goodness. Funny how the guy she claims is MJ is TERRIBLE at English.<br />
    <br /><br />If she're right and MJ has always been in Bahrain from the moment he has escaped, I can understand because his English has become terrible.<br />Eight years to speak and write in Arabic and not English... <br />I don't say that I believe her 100%, let's say a 50/50.<br />
    I get your point but I lived abroad for 10 years speaking another language daily and I didn't forget basic verb structures and vocabulary like he does. Also, I doubt very much that if he is in Bahrain that he is now conversing in Arabic on a 24hr basis.
  • I don't know, I was out of Italy for study, in France, I talked and writing so much in French that there was a period I was writing badly in Italian... I don't say that he speaks and writes always in Arabic, but probably he will speak and write so much in this language. <br />But my words are empty since I don't know if MJ is in Bahrain. <br /><br />Anyway, new info. <br /><br />328850718668543.png<br /><br />856384718669203.png
    I think he will speak Dutch before he speaks Arabic. [member=19441]Ilaria777[/member] I don't understand how you can think the fat guy at the wedding is not Michael but would consider believing troll number 1 in this hoax.

• [member=2]~Souza~[/member] I don't understand. What is your point? The pic as well as being in very poor quality and blurry doesn't prove absolutely anything. So every fat and old person must be MJ? This morning when I come out to make shopping I met an old fat man, I didn't know I met Michael Jackson on the street.<br />About the "troll", at the beginning I too was sure that he was fake, I followed him even before he would make his account totally invisible (change he did recently) on twitter. All I had to do was look his profile twitter pic to change my mind and understand that MAYBE it could really be him. Nose and eyes imho are unmistakable.<br /><br />It's much more likely that the old fat at the memorial is MJ in disguise rather than the fat man at the wedding.
    on 1525078667:
    <br />[member=2]~Souza~[/member] I don't understand. What is your point? The pic as well as being in very poor quality and blurry doesn't prove absolutely anything. So every fat and old person must be MJ? This morning when I come out to make shopping I met an old fat man, I didn't know I met Michael Jackson on the street.<br />About the "troll", at the beginning I too was sure that he was fake, I followed him even before he would make his account totally invisible (change he did recently) on twitter. All I had to do was look his profile twitter pic to change my mind and understand that MAYBE it could really be him. Nose and eyes imho are unmistakable.<br /><br />It's much more likely that the old fat at the memorial is MJ in disguise rather than the fat man at the wedding.<br />
    <br /><br />Which picture is unmistakable? All the trolls have pictures that are of the worst quality ever. Why is the old fat guy not MJ because of the poor quality, but the trolls on Twitter might be? You know, Michael Jackson is watching all this and I am sure he participates in discussions etc. But he's the one you would never suspect to be MJ! He's not sitting around trolling like those idiots on Twitter and Facebook! He's probably one of the people trolling the trolls. I hate people like Pearl and this Cassandra whatever who troll MJ fans for attention.<br /><br />And I am not saying the fat guy on that video is him, I am saying he is suspect. If he'd go out I am sure he'd do something obvious like this, just because it's hilarious.

What in the heck?! Lol <br />  :thjajaja121: :-[<br /><br />
    on 1525078793:
    <br />What in the heck?! Lol <br />  :thjajaja121: :-[<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hyparic chamber and fablicated? Can't even talk because he's so focused on trying to sound like MJ. He's going too far now, this needs to be shot down. The whole thing is ridiculous. Does anyone have the estate's email address?