Happy Birthday Michael!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
funny-happy-birthday-wishes.jpg<br /><br /> /><br /> :Party: :Drinks: :Cake: :Balloon:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AzizaAziza Posts: 1
    Happy Birthday Micheal  :Cake: :Balloon: :Gift:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Happy Birthday, Michael, I hope all your dreams and plans come true exactly as you wish !<br /> :Gift: :Heart: :Balloon: :Cake:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Well that time of year is upon us once again. <br /> :Cake: Happy Birthday MJ  :Gift:<br /><br />The big 6-0.<br /> We all may be getting older, but at least your music is timeless.  :Music:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    "MJ set the bar, MJ broke the rules and wrote new ones. MJ is the Blueprint. Some may try to come for him or compare their faves to him but it exactly proves my point. <br />In the honor of his 60th birthday let's take a look at 10 reasons why he still continues the reign. We love you MJ. Happy birthday to the true king of Pop, Rock and Soul. King of entertainment"<br /><br />#MichaelJacksonDay<br /><br />
  • Happy Birthday dear Michael ! Have a joyfull day with joy and happiness.  :Party: :Gift: :Balloon:
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!<br /><br />Hope you're having a wonderful day!<br /><br />We miss you! Don't forget about us  :Winking:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Dearest Michael,<br />Another year has come & gone, yet your "presence" is as strong as ever Michael...words just can't explain how you have touched my Heart and soul over the last 9yrs. You left us, yet you were still able to "educate" so many of us on the importance of continuing your legacy and message. You have done so much for us, Humanity, and I can't wait for the day that the TRUTH finally Prevails, and you take your rightful place in "HIStory". No more lies to suit an "agenda" Soon when the world hears the name Michael Jackson, the words LOVE, Truth, Genius, Humanitarian, and everything good, will be associated with your name, and you will finally take your rightful place, as the King of LOVE...The King of our Hearts! Today your "Moonwalkers of LOVE" celebrate you and all you stand for...mere words can't express how much we LOVE you and thank you for the Beautiful gifts you have given this world. Happy Birthday dear Brother, you will always hold a very special place in my Heart...Forever! I LOVE you with all of my Heart and soul.<br />Mjj4ever777