TMZ reporting patient of Dr Klein dies.. INVESTIGATION!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
TMZ just reporting this:

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/<!-- m -->

Dr Klein patient collapses and dies (and no it isnt MJ) on Dec 18 2009

TMZ has learned Dr. Arnold Klein, who treated Michael Jackson for decades, had an office employee who just died ... an employee who had a history of drug abuse, even while working for Dr. Klein.

Bruce Ayers, who worked for three years as Dr. Klein's research assistant and confidant, was found dead on a sidewalk on December 18 in Los Angeles.

Dr. Klein tells TMZ he fired the 44-year-old Ayers in February, after learning Ayers was allegedly stealing drugs and money from Klein's office.

We're told Dr. Klein stored certain drugs at a pharmacy he used to fill prescriptions for patients. When the drugs would expire, there was a protocol for destroying them. But Klein says Ayers would go to the pharmacy and get expired Demerol for his own use -- and the pharmacy gave it to him. Klein says the pharmacy violated protocol.

We're told Dr. Klein knew Ayers was a drug addict when he hired him but at the time Ayers was on the wagon. Klein says it became painfully obvious at the beginning of 2009 that Ayers' drug problem had resurfaced. Several members of Klein's staff told the Dr. they would quit unless he fired Ayers.

And, we're told, after Ayers was fired, Klein's staff realized 100 Percocet pills were missing.

We've learned Ayers, who met Michael Jackson many times while working for Klein, had a history of abusing pain meds.

When Ayers' body was discovered, authorities found hospital records showing that he had been admitted to three different hospitals since August, in each case for pain issues -- and in each case he was discharged with various meds.

The L.A. County Coroner has deferred Ayers' cause of death, pending toxicology tests

Comments

• On TMZ Live today, Harvey said Klein told him that MJ "hated" Ayers...at least I think I heard that right.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • This has made me go cold. This is getting shadier and shadier....

"dead men dont tell tales"........
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    But that was not his patient, it was his employee.
    Huh - it really sounds shady...
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Scary stuff. Also Evan Chandler committed suicide.
  • But that was not his patient, it was his employee.

I think he was both... which makes it shadier. Why would Dr Klein employ a drug addict? wtf... what the hell is going on here? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    That's really strange that two people related to MJ and that he could have hated
    (What was mentionned on TMZ Live) and of Course Jordie's father are dead now !
    But oh well that's surely bad coincidences ^^
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Wow, this is very interesting. The worm is turning. I agree this situation is extremely shady. I am gobsmacked again. Thanks for the great detective work. The truth will prevail.
  • On TMZ Live today, Harvey said Klein told him that MJ "hated" Ayers...at least I think I heard that right.

Did he mention why MJ hated that man?

Why is a celebrity gossip site reporting on this man? because of AK? and they have filed it under Michael Jackson... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Wow, this is very interesting. The worm is turning. I agree this situation is extremely shady. I am gobsmacked again. Thanks for the great detective work. The truth will prevail.

I think there is much more to this.. the Coroner has DEFERRED cause of death... hmmm.... so maybe not as simple as a drugs overdose then... hmmm...... Dr Klein may be in trouble. I hope so, because if all this is true he is a dirty drug pusher.

I really do not get what is going on with Klein and Murray!!!!!
  • The whole patient/employee thing is really strange.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    The whole patient/employee thing is really strange.

Where did it say the Mr. Ayer was a patient? Did I miss something?

Did he mention why MJ hated that man?

Why is a celebrity gossip site reporting on this man? because of AK? and they have filed it under Michael Jackson... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't think he really said. You can hear it at the very end of this clip... <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmzlive?autoplay=tru ... 3788f3231d<!-- m -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    i misread the title as "tmz reporting Dr.Klein dies..INVESTIGATION!"

i was shocked by the way.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Having a drug addict work around medication is not going to end well.
  • Okay... this is weird and shocking! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • But that was not his patient, it was his employee.

I think he was both... which makes it shadier. Why would Dr Klein employ a drug addict? wtf... what the hell is going on here? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> yeah you have a point an addiction is for life so he employs an addict on the wagon around temptation wake up arnie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    i misread the title as "tmz reporting Dr.Klein dies..INVESTIGATION!"

i was shocked by the way.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Me too !!! I read that Dr Klein died and I was like WTF?!!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This has nothing to do with Michael why drag his name into this?
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    Having a drug addict work around medication is not going to end well.

I agree. Like employing a monkey in a banana store. Too much temptation! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Something strange is definitely going on here with Good Ol' Dr. Klein.
  • This reminds me of the DEA theory that was posted on the old MJHD.
    Following that theory Michael would expose all the shady medical practices that are going on in Hollywood. This news would make sense in that theory.
    Tmz is making Dr. Klein look shady or at least his practise...coincedence?

Normally they wouldn't post something like this as ''news'' I think since it doesn't directly relate to Michael .. Although this is Tmz lol they will post pretty much anything as news <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This reminds me of the DEA theory that was posted on the old MJHD.
    Following that theory Michael would expose all the shady medical practices that are going on in Hollywood. This news would make sense in that theory.
    Tmz is making Dr. Klein look shady or at least his practise...coincedence?

Normally they wouldn't post something like this as ''news'' I think since it doesn't directly relate to Michael .. Although this is Tmz lol they will post pretty much anything as news <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    My thought exactly, I'm one of who started writing about the DEA theory though I am starting to doubt that Michael would be in any cooperation with a federal goverment, why would they help him? Idk..its seem pretty far-fetched though somethings that have happened after the 25 June would be explainable if this theory was true...
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    HMmmmmmm. It is realllly funny how TMZ can report on patients of Klein. But ummmm.... still don't have MJ added to their RIP list? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Michael was incapable of Hating anyone so TMZ needs to check thier "sources"
  • Thats really weird and strange. why would anyone professional wise hire a drug addict or a recovering drug addict to work with medicine...

and why is tmz reporting it? it really doesn't have to do with MJ...only the fact that klein was his doctor...Something smells fishy around LA...