The 10 minutes on the 25th thing

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
On Michael Jackson's official website some fan started this thing where you meditate on MJS love 2pm pacific time the 25th of every month. I did it this month today.. and I feel empty as ever. It didn't feel like I was there with all these other people really. All it felt like was, sucky. Alone, and like it didn't help. I didnt feel really connected at all. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Mj made me realise my ways were wrong but now that i know that I think about this kid I blew off that was an awesome kid, but I wouldn't date cuz he was black and I was white. Now I feel so crappy about the lost opportunities and junk and how stupid I used to be. I also feel that everytime someone awesome comes along some stupid part of me wont recognize it and just be superficial or judgemental. I feel at such a loss.

Comments

• dont feel bad just try to judge people on who they are not what colour they are,underneath the skin we are all the same,you can move on from this take it as a lesson learned.
  • I was concerned about how my "family" would think of me too. But all in all, I was stupid and it hurts to know that, not that ignorance is bliss, it sucks when you begin to realize the mistakes you've made when they are so life altering. Esp when you are in a bad place because of your bad choices. and the people you've blown off are lost and irreplaceable. Like Mike.
    Eah. Whatelse is new.
  • you need to find the courage to do what is in your heart,life is to short to let others run your life ,family is important but so is your happiness do whas right for you and as long as no one gets hurt it should be fine