New Video This Is It- Hidden Clues

grayshkigrayshki Posts: 90
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I found this new video very interesting coz it's the exact same thing I noticed about the movie...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Or3hADmVWc<!-- m -->

Sorry, don't know how to embed here

Comments

• interesting . Thanks for posting.
  • i enjoyed that and the spider interesting,im not keen on spiders but if mj comes out of them then i wiil love them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    i enjoyed that and the spider interesting,im not keen on spiders but if mj comes out of them then i wiil love them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> haha me too!
  • I hadn't heard that interpretation of Threatened, but if it is, then very interesting and certainly adds to the clues. I wondered why they switched to Threatened during Thriller and the spider thing is also a big clue...IMHO. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Not only do spiders symbolize death and rebirth, but also:

-cunning (!)
    -crafty (!)
    -resourceful (!)-
    -creation
    -fate

Very interesting, no?
  • [youtube:2ub564sz]

Embedded it.. makes it easier to watch instead of having to trip over to youtube
  • I would love to think about those being clues but I dont know-he had everything revamped in TII. I was thinking Threatened and Thriller had technical links-the voice overs Rod/Vincent and they both referance monsters...then again the GHOST movie was like a updated Thriller so why did he not use a song from Ghost instead of Threatened? The Spider-well that was just scary <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ehhhh I hate spiders...for real I screamed in the theatre no joke.
  • nice vid....and i got scared with the Alvarez connection...i mean it could have been other bodyguard but no it had to be Alvarez....so