Here is why I think he did it...

I found it odd that all these new projects the tour, the Opus , This is It, The Micahel Jackson tapes,the 40th anniversary of The Jackson 5 . all came about the same time as his death. I think Michael was setting the stage for his friends to clear up all these misconseptions of him and make the fans remember the entertainer and most improtantly the human being he was . I read somewhere that everytime he toured the first thing he did when he arrived to the city where he was touring he immediatly went to the local hospital and visited people and made a substantial donation to the hospital ,but you do not here about that in the press which makes me angry. He spent 5 hundred million dollars over his lifetime in donations. Lets spread the word on that one

I think the Fbi tapes say it all that he was very concerned for his safety and for the Children's as well and I think it is a witness protection type of thing.

He wanted to come back with a clean slate and bury the old and command respect and this time around he aint taken no shit.