Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.

ShoutShout Posts: 560
edited December 2009 in General Hoax Investigation
So what is THAT?

I have found this article, it is old, but it has caught my attention because of this...

Home : Michael Jackson : Michael Jackson Dies
Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson PhotosStory developing...

Three children: MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, Jr....?

IS IT JUST A MISTAKE MADE BY TMZ????

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-j ... ac-arrest/<!-- m -->

Here is a piace of the Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson

Comments

• ShoutShout Posts: 560
    That´s funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    So what is THAT?

I have found this article, it is old, but it has caught my attention because of this...

Home : Michael Jackson : Michael Jackson Dies
    Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson PhotosStory developing...

Three children: MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, Jr....?

IS IT JUST A MISTAKE MADE BY TMZ????

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-j ... ac-arrest/<!-- m -->

Here is a piace of the Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson

No no, TMZ were RIGHT!
    It's Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson

Here are the birth certificates:
    <!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/documents/et_mi ... 090630.pdf<!-- m -->
  • I dont think any of the birth certificates surfaced on the net are real though.
  • Those are their real legal names, we discussed it on the old forum, media have been getting their legal names wrong. Prince is actually Michael Joseph Jackson, but they call him Prince because he reminded MJ of his grandfather Prince, Blanket's name is Prince Michael Jackson.
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I dont think any of the birth certificates surfaced on the net are real though.

Me neither, but the names are still correct.