***breaking news*** best evidence yet

badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
edited February 2012 in News
<br /><br />jermaine speaks , go to 2:10 and start there, he mentions the father who killed him self and how the kid has admitted he wasnt touched by michael and the father killed himself out of guilt. Michael is innocent and he also mentions obama, this leads to my theory of fixing his image and is the best evidence to date.

Comments

• Hey Badkolo thanx for posting this here. I guess this is the message everyone was expecting Jermaine to give, during the conference. I totally agree with you about Michael's image being restored. As a matter of fact I don't think anyone had done much, to resurface the false allegations, until now.

My opinion, Jermain made these statements for a reason and I hope after his comments more awareness is brought to the issue so more people can be enlightened with the truth about the allegations of child molestation being false! Michael was hurt deeply IMO and it's only fair he gets the vindication he deserves! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I agree that Michael's image is being restored. More and more people are finding out that he really is the kindest soul to ever walk the face of this earth.
    But what is the evidence that this is part of the hoax? Or am misunderstanding your statement?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    There is an agenda that must be completed before he can reappear. Thanks Badkolo for posting this.
    2nd post because I have to add, we say a lot of things about Jermaine, and we poke a lot of fun, but this was a touching speech. He stood up there and spoke not only for Michael and Michael's reputation and legacy but also to America's youth. Jermaine has a positive message here and you can hear the love in his voice. Jermaine chose to speak out and give back and reach out. If one kid hears this and it speaks to them then it was worthwhile.

Please listen to what I have to say. Please read this entire post.

One thing we, yes WE, lose site of, the Jackson family came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. They truly are the American dream. A poor black family living in a tiny (TINY) house in the murder capital of the US, a derelect town, surrounded by gangs and violence and crime.... Joe shepherded that family to a better life, and if it wasn't for him.... for JOE, we may never have known Michael.

This is Michael's home in Gary. Think about this. Think about growing up here and what it took to become the Michael Jackson we know from these beginnings. Next time you diss Joe, and say hateful things about him, remember that he took his family from here to where they are now. There are 100 million Black families in America living in homes just like this one:
    DSCN3135.jpg

Michael's life could have easily taken a very different path. It happens every day. It happens more often then not. Those who have never been to Gary may never be able to understand. Michael's story is amazing. He came from poverty to rise to the greatest heights of a world icon. Not just a pop star but a global figure. And he never lost track of his roots, he never forgot to give back, he never turned his back on his community. He NEVER walked away and left it behind.

You can go to Gary but you better be careful. Google search it if you're unfamilier. Gary, Indiana is the murder capital of the country. If you are white your best advice is to not stop within the town limits. Not even at red lights. The police may pull you over for running the light but only to tell you the fastest route out of town. It is a dangerous place to be lost in. 50% of the town is abandoned and burned out. Derelect buildings rise to touch the horizon of a town that once was but will never be again. The average income of a Gary family is about $12,000 a YEAR. Crime is rampant. People are killed on the streets. Women are raped in the back alleys. Drugs are sold out in the open in parking lots. Homeless live in the many abandoned buildings. Don't venture outside of your vehicle unless it is to pay tribute to the King of Pop. People are poor and desperate. They live among burned out shells of homes and businesses because there simply is no money, nor will to clean them up. It is heart breaking. All this within site of the Sears Tower in bustling downtown Chicago. The town has been forgotten, discarded, and ignored. Why? Because the Blacks moved in and the Whites fled. They fled the town and took their money and influence and split and never looked back. Worse they sought revenge. Revenge by condemning the town politically and economically.

I urge everyone to research Gary. It is a nationwide shame.

Black America is in crisis. There is a systematic, imbedded culture of racism in this country. If the Jackson family had been white, I don't believe they would be subjected to the criticism that they are. I don't believe they would be the butt of cruel jokes and scrutinization of their every move and word. America loves to see a black man fall from grace. If the Jackson's had been a white family they would have been championed and held up as a shing example of what hard work and perseverance can accomplish. They would be reveared as heros and a model for the rest of us. Michael scraped out an existance for himself that was on top of the world. Is accomplishments, and that of the entire family made him a target in this country. Eyes need to be opened. We need to recognize the ugly truth. Racism is alive and well and it drives this entire campaign of hate against Michael. Racism drives the campaign of hate in this country. It touches all corners of life here, like a cancer. Even our President suffers it's affects. Racism is a disease and it threatens the future of the free world.

We need to make a change. Speak out against hate. Speak out against discrimination in all it's forms. You can do your part. One voice makes a difference. Sometimes one voice is all it takes to turn the tide of perception. Let it be yours.
  • hopefully things in the USA will begin to change now there is a black president who would have thought that this would happen a few years ago
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    2nd post because I have to add, we say a lot of things about Jermaine, and we poke a lot of fun, but this was a touching speech. He stood up there and spoke not only for Michael and Michael's reputation and legacy but also to America's youth. Jermaine has a positive message here and you can hear the love in his voice. Jermaine chose to speak out and give back and reach out. If one kid hears this and it speaks to them then it was worthwhile.

Please listen to what I have to say. Please read this entire post.

One thing we, yes WE, lose site of, the Jackson family came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. They truly are the American dream. A poor black family living in a tiny (TINY) house in the murder capital of the US, a derelect town, surrounded by gangs and violence and crime.... Joe shepherded that family to a better life, and if it wasn't for him.... for JOE, we may never have known Michael.

This is Michael's home in Gary. Think about this. Think about growing up here and what it took to become the Michael Jackson we know from these beginnings. Next time you diss Joe, and say hateful things about him, remember that he took his family from here to where they are now. There are 100 million Black families in America living in homes just like this one:
    DSCN3135.jpg

Michael's life could have easily taken a very different path. It happens every day. It happens more often then not. Those who have never been to Gary may never be able to understand. Michael's story is amazing. He came from poverty to rise to the greatest heights of a world icon. Not just a pop star but a global figure. And he never lost track of his roots, he never forgot to give back, he never turned his back on his community. He NEVER walked away and left it behind.

You can go to Gary but you better be careful. Google search it if you're unfamilier. Gary, Indiana is the murder capital of the country. If you are white your best advice is to not stop within the town limits. Not even at red lights. The police may pull you over for running the light but only to tell you the fastest route out of town. It is a dangerous place to be lost in. 50% of the town is abandoned and burned out. Derelect buildings rise to touch the horizon of a town that once was but will never be again. The average income of a Gary family is about $12,000 a YEAR. Crime is rampant. People are killed on the streets. Women are raped in the back alleys. Drugs are sold out in the open in parking lots. Homeless live in the many abandoned buildings. Don't venture outside of your vehicle unless it is to pay tribute to the King of Pop. People are poor and desperate. They live among burned out shells of homes and businesses because there simply is no money, nor will to clean them up. It is heart breaking. All this within site of the Sears Tower in bustling downtown Chicago. The town has been forgotten, discarded, and ignored. Why? Because the Blacks moved in and the Whites fled. They fled the town and took their money and influence and split and never looked back. Worse they sought revenge. Revenge by condemning the town politically and economically.

I urge everyone to research Gary. It is a nationwide shame.

Black America is in crisis. There is a systematic, imbedded culture of racism in this country. If the Jackson family had been white, I don't believe they would be subjected to the criticism that they are. I don't believe they would be the butt of cruel jokes and scrutinization of their every move and word. America loves to see a black man fall from grace. If the Jackson's had been a white family they would have been championed and held up as a shing example of what hard work and perseverance can accomplish. They would be reveared as heros and a model for the rest of us. Michael scraped out an existance for himself that was on top of the world. Is accomplishments, and that of the entire family made him a target in this country. Eyes need to be opened. We need to recognize the ugly truth. Racism is alive and well and it drives this entire campaign of hate against Michael. Racism drives the campaign of hate in this country. It touches all corners of life here, like a cancer. Even our President suffers it's affects. Racism is a disease and it threatens the future of the free world.

We need to make a change. Speak out against hate. Speak out against discrimination in all it's forms. You can do your part. One voice makes a difference. Sometimes one voice is all it takes to turn the tide of perception. Let it be yours.

i completely agree. gary, indiana is a terrible place to live. though joe is definitely not father of the year, a lot of credit does go to him. i think the entire jackson family story is beautiful yet heartbreaking.
  • and look at the price MJ paid <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I also want to mention, that when I went to Gary, Michael's home was like an oasis in a sea of distrust. I stood there, on his lawn and paid homage and felt surrounded by love and tollerance and acceptance. It was like color disappeared. Economic backround disappeared. People from all walks of life gathered and shared stories and memories. We cried on each other's shoulders. We reached out to each other as equals, brought together by the love of one man. I saw fear and distrust in people's eyes as they approached melt away once they regarded the house and the memorial that was placed there. It was magic. I was regarded as a friend and sister. We all became one family, for a moment.

But once I left, and sought to explore the town a little furher, delved deeper into the streets, fear took over. I was subjected to taunts and hate, screamed at by passing cars as I snapped photos of the infastructure and architecture. I could feel the suspicion and bitterness so deep you could taste it. Fear took over and I had to escape.

If you go to Gary, go in the daylight. Go directly to Michael's house. Other then 2300 Jackson Street, do NOT venture into the side streets. Do not leave the main drag. Only get out of your vehicle at Michael's house and posibly Broadway and where the tollway crosses over. Just don't do it. It is NOT safe, not even in the middle of the day. Not even in a group. You WILL be approached, and not in a positive manner.

Remember this is where our beloved Michael came from. Remember it is because of Joe that he got out of here, because of Joe he escaped Gary and it's economic trap. Many, too many young people are not so lucky, not only in Gary, but in a thousand small towns and villages and cities across the country.

Joe gave Michael a boost, Michael took the ball and ran with it.

I am as guilty as the next of forgetting this, and I WENT there. This post is as much a reminder to myself as to the entire hoax community. We can all do better to walk the walk.

Peace and Love this Thanksgiving to everyone. I am thankful for many things, not the least of which what Michael reminded me of.
  • beautiful post....michael is the gold that shines into the mud....he never forgot where he came from and always remained true and open hearted...little credit for that should be given to joe, i agree...
  • This reminds of a thing Joe said in an interview. He was asked about the abbuse issue. He said something along the lines of Michael being still alive because of the displinairy way he raised the kids..and that the people Michael grew up with were no longer alive... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I was thinking..Uhmm Isn't Michael not one of those people that isn't with us anymore (for the non-believers anyway). Just another Joe slip up I guess. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Without a strong father figure who remained focused and driven to improve the life of his family, to gather them all together and work as a team, Michael would not have had the values instilled in him to work hard and better himself, nor would he have had the support structure to launch himself from. Without Joe, Michael may have never been.

Michael is an amazing man, but he didn't get there alone. None of us do. It's people around us who love us and support us that allow us to spread our wings and become something. Never forget them. Family first. Biological or medaphorical, family is everything.
  • michael knew what to learn from people and what to ignore...he could tell right from wrong..it's his gift...
    he sat down and listen and he turned his back on those who deceived him and ignored them...he's a strong and intelligent person...
  • uhm guys? call me crazy but wasn;t there a thread somewere
    were we discussed this susan woman and here facebook messages?
    were she /michael talked about a press conference 25th of november?
    okay it's not bahrein but jermaine DID attend a press conference that day...
    and I just saw thebook inside of the Invincable cd and the first page is a special thanks to here
    I just saw thebook inside of the Invincable cd and the first page is a special thanks to here
    What? Do elaborate, please.
  • I just saw thebook inside of the Invincable cd and the first page is a special thanks to here
    What? Do elaborate, please.

Oh ey oops <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just saw it was adresses to CAROLE Bayor Sager
    but it says:

To carol bayer sager
    WIthout you this album could not have been possible
    We truly love you from the bottom or our hearts

Michael Jackson & Rodney Jerkins

Sorry to confuse you guys <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Bec, I applaud you. Great post and thank you for trying to make people aware of the problems in this world, because this is not only a problem of Gary or the US.

I have been a little angry and upset the last few days because of certain things Mo and I bumped into, but I watched "The Jacksons, An American Dream" again yesterday, that luckily opened my eyes again about Joe. He did horrible things and would indeed never be Father Of The Year, but he also did something good. He stayed with Katherine when she got pregnant of Rebbie, while his dream was to move to California and become an entertainer or professional boxer. He worked double shifts so that his wife and children had some food on their plates and he took a risk with spending all their money on instruments, hoping it would pay out some day for them all.

He was hard on them, too hard in my opinion and I will never agree to the way he treated the kids, but he did get them out of there and prepared them for the life they would face. If Joe didn't push them to try harder, work harder and be the very very best, they would still be in Gary, or maybe not even alive and we would never have known them. Some people sadly do not have the power of the word to convince or stimulate others and use violence to get what they want or need.

Remember the interview with Geraldo in 2005. Mike clearly says his dad is a warrior and he resembles him in a lot of ways. They are both strong and he has forgiven him. He is who he is now because of him. "We are family, just know that" is a phrase from TII. LaToya mentions at the memorial that to Michael, family comes first, fans second. Family is important and Mike knows that too. Of course you can make jokes about them sometimes, but never forget what they had to go through to get where they are now. This goes for Mike, but also for his brothers and sisters, remember that. It was not presented to them on a silver plate, they all worked their asses off and faced the ugly things of this world. The least we can do, is show some respect.

As I do not agree with or respect the way Joe took to get there (I even got real problems with it), I do have the utmost respect for the goal he had in mind, trying to give his wife and children a better life. Just try to imagine you live with your wife and 9 children in a 2 bedroom house, working double shifts to support them and still have the energy to practise with the kids and save money for instruments.

Nothing is black & white, it never is and it should never be. Whether you come from Afrika, Norway, China or Venezuela, we all are human beings with feelings and opinions. We should all be free to air our opinions, without being silenced or judged because of our race, color, income or appearance. Everybody is equal, and Mike indeed never forgot where he came from. Sadly there were people that used his good heart against him and people who believed these lies and accusations. Those are the people that are screwing up this world, that will do anything for money and they are the biggest problem on this earth.

Mike is trying to make a change, but can't do it alone. So take a look at yourself and see in what way YOU can contribute. Not your neighbour, not you brother or sister, not that guy that crashed your car last week and ran off, because you can't change anyone but yourself...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    BEST IMPOSSIBLE SOUZA!!!
    I LOVE WHAT YOU POST IT BEFORE... YOU ARE SO RIGHT!
    MAN IN THE MIRROR...
  • Bec and Souza, I applaud you both.

Due to the things Souza and I bumped into the last few days I'm having difficulties translating my thoughts and feelings to words. Therefor I'm thankful for your posts ladies. Well said, something to take into consideration...
  • ****applaudes****

I just wanna say this. I was born in the suburbs of Detroit, MI in 1970 and although I was fortunate enough to have lived in a nice neighborhood, I can tell you from my own experience that you did NOT go to the City of Detroit alone...especially if you are white. I moved away in 1983 when I was 13 but that doesnt mean I didnt witness things at a young age. I remember being with my mom on Jefferson Ave in the middle of the day and we were at a stop light. We saw a white woman get car jacked ( the first time I heard the term "carjacking" was in the 70's). There were 2 guys and one took her car and the other dragged her out of the car and took her to an alley and raped her and beat her up really bad. I saw this with my own eyes. I dont remember why we were there but I remember my mom telling me not to look. I was scared to death. The whole time this was going on...with all the cars driving down this busy street, not ONE person tried to help. No one. We turned around and went home.
    There were always cops on every street corner at all times of the day. Not one of them helped her either. And there were curfews at one point in downtown Detroit because of all the violence. And if you went to the city at night? Well, you were asking to get mugged, robbed, raped, shot, stabbed, or murdered. ESPECIALLY if you were white. So after awhile, it just became a given that whites stayed in their neighborhood and blacks stayed in theirs. This is where the term 8 Mile comes from. Youve all seen the movie with Eminem? 8 Mile rd is the divider in Detroit. Whites on one side and blacks on the other and you didnt cross that boundary...it still exists today.
    It was a scary time in Detroit and I think it still is. But Im VERY proud to say I was born there. Im proud of my hometown and I always will be.
    My point here is that I can relate bigtime to MJ and where he grew up. Although I didnt live in a violent neighborhood, I lived on the outskirts of it and heard about the goings on on a daily basis.....on the tv, radio, from friends...and have witnessed a few other things besides that carjacking/rape. One thing in particular sticks in my mind to this day which Id rather not get into. I know the kind of place MJ lived in. Its dangerous and everyday is a fight to stay alive. You would get shot multiple times just for $5, or for your shoes. If you owned a pair of nice sneakers, you had better wear them at home, cus if you were caught with a nice pair of sneaks, then you were going down. They dont care. I remember a man got stabbed 60 times just cus he had a gold stud in his ear. Another guy got killed cus he was eating a hamburger and someone wanted it..so they killed him over a hamburger.
    Like Bec said about Gary, IN...the same stuff was happening in Detroit. You didnt even look at people or they would come to your car window with a gun in their hand. It was that bad. And worse.
    So, I wanna commend Joe for working as hard as he did to give his family a better life. I try with all my strngth NOT to talk bad about the man, cus I know the kind of life he and his family had. I will admit Ive slipped a few times and said some things about him, but you have to give the man SOME credit. I dislike him for the way he treated his kids and Katherine, but overall, then man did the best he knew how. I really think Joe does have a good heart somewhere in his chest but he just doesnt know how to show it. But again, my saying this does not mean I condone his abuse of his children...in any way...but he did love them....all of them.

Thats all I have to say.
  • SmellySmelly Posts: 37
    Wow, these posts that I have just read are truly amazing. Seriously, well done!
  • It's funny you are talking about this because I have always believed that Michael's childhood was pre-ordained. This is an excerpt from a letter I sent to Mrs. Jackson on Michael's birthday.

******************************************************************************

..."Thinking about Michael’s childhood, I am reminded that he came from a family of nine children of which he was number seven. Nine children were raised in a two-bedroom house. But under that roof were children who possessed talents. There were children in that house who were obedient. There were children in that house who had spiritual guidance. And in that special house with those special children lived one little boy for whom God had special plans. The one who would break the barriers, take the lead, change the world. It was ordained. The others would go on about their lives as wonderfully, fulfilled adults. But one would go on alone, to do extraordinary things. That one was Michael. From the beginning it was obvious that his gifts were plenty. The Bible sates that a child shall lead them. Michael became a global leader.

People like to say that Michael’s childhood was scarred. But I believe Michael was positioned in the right family at the right place at the right time to do as a conditioning for the work to be done. Obedience and resilience is tantamount to greatness. He didn’t have a childhood for a reason, because God had other plans for him. How special is one who is forced to live his entire life as a virtual recluse, and still become the greatest, most revered human being in all the four corners of the earth? How blessed is the one who when faced with these circumstances still has the strength and the courage the ability the will and the knowledge to conquer all that is necessary to build his own world inside a world of which he has never been a normal participant? How rare is one who’s gifts afford him the opportunity to speak it and it be done? That’s God’s work? How gifted! How marvelous! Michael’s path in life was pre-destined long before he was born. He was chosen. Nothing of that magnitude happens by chance. He was destined to do great things. He was in his element when he was being creative. He found solace in giving of himself all that he had gained from that creativity..."
  • It's funny you are talking about this because I have always believed that Michael's childhood was pre-ordained. This is an excerpt from a letter I sent to Mrs. Jackson on Michael's birthday.

..."Thinking about Michael’s childhood, I am reminded that he came from a family of nine children of which he was number seven. Nine children were raised in a two-bedroom house. But under that roof were children who possessed talents. There were children in that house who were obedient. There were children in that house who had spiritual guidance. And in that special house with those special children lived one little boy for whom God had special plans. The one who would break the barriers, take the lead, change the world. It was ordained. The others would go on about their lives as wonderfully, fulfilled adults. But one would go on alone, to do extraordinary things. That one was Michael. From the beginning it was obvious that his gifts were plenty. The Bible sates that a child shall lead them. Michael became a global leader.

People like to say that Michael’s childhood was scarred. But I believe Michael was positioned in the right family at the right place at the right time to do as a conditioning for the work to be done. Obedience and resilience is tantamount to greatness. He didn’t have a childhood for a reason, because God had other plans for him. How special is one who is forced to live his entire life as a virtual recluse, and still become the greatest, most revered human being in all the four corners of the earth? How blessed is the one who when faced with these circumstances still has the strength and the courage the ability the will and the knowledge to conquer all that is necessary to build his own world inside a world of which he has never been a normal participant? How rare is one who’s gifts afford him the opportunity to speak it and it be done? That’s God’s work? How gifted! How marvelous! Michael’s path in life was pre-destined long before he was born. He was chosen. Nothing of that magnitude happens by chance. He was destined to do great things. He was in his element when he was being creative. He found solace in giving of himself all that he had gained from that creativity..."

I trully believe this as well. MJ WAS chosen...probably since the beginning of time and it was God's decision when and where to bless us with his presence. Michael Is a gift from God..

I trully believe this as well. MJ WAS chosen...probably since the beginning of time and it was God's decision when and where to bless us with his presence. Michael Is a gift from God..

I really believe that as well, he was definitely chosen and he is one of the most special persons on this earth I've never seen anyone with such drive to heal the world he really is here to make everything right, he trully was sent down here to heal the world.
    These posts are great. I'm glad I could do something to spark some conversation on the subject. I want Michael to know that despite everything, the investigations, the research, the gold pants chat, the fluff conversations that we have from time to time, that we ARE listening. We do HEAR his message.

As Souza said, we can only control our own actions and that's where change begins. One small step for man.... one giant leap for mankind.
  • well i can't leave here, without saying anything <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i've seen some great posts in this tread! thanks all for putting your thoughts in to words.
    bec, souza and hesouttamylife...you truly discribed it amazing!
    about starting with yourself and the state the world is in now, just all of what you wrote <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

thank you for putting it down so nicely here, i really feel the way you guys wrote down and i'm very glad that there are more people who feel the same as me...

for mo and souza, don't know what happined that you both are feeling a little bit down, but hope you both will feel better soon.