WHAT ABOUT CASSANDRA EN DEREK??

edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone.Its so long ago that Cassandra answered questions.Anyone now more?Hugs.

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    :roll:

haha that was cute, and no i havent heard anything regarding her. i think the last time she answered a question was november 13th.
    Cassandra a.k.a Kenny Ortega with a wig is missing! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I am waiting for that live voice chat session <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I guess will never happen...there is nothing for her to answer <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Cassandra a.k.a Kenny Ortega with a wig is missing! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I am waiting for that live voice chat session <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I guess will never happen...there is nothing for her to answer <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

live voice chat session?.. i highly doubt that is going to happen. i believe cassandra is real but i dont think she is going to answer any questions besides giving us answers we already know or regarding the hoax.
    Cam and voice live chat session <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I doubt she would accept. I think is a He, btw.
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    LOL! It has been 42 responses for weeks already. Think he/she is fleeing the country now as the MJ gang is coming for her/him!
  • i think it may be time to unleash BAXTER,cass/kenny be afraid be very afraid <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    KennySandra will have it´s end....and tell Baxter that should look as an accident <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thats what I asking myself also. Since weeks 42 responds? Mybe she has Schweinegrippe (shweeflu)...? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • All I know is there has been an Internet Crash before 10th of November on Derek Clontz, but after 10th of November Cassandra was still answering.

Maybe there's another Internet Crash again, cause Derek also didn't update his Page since then. Even if Cassandra would leave...why this silence from Derek?
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    there must be something wrong whit the site derekclontz!
    she did answer almost every day til november 13th..after i had a question <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> she never answerd that one!
  • I didn't find any e-mail adress to contact Derek, do you guys have any idea????
    I just wanna ask him what happened!
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    can't you send a mail to worldpress? or is that not the same as derekclontz? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • You are right, that's a good idea! I hope, they know something.

I really miss Cassandra, cause I'm a believer in here. I know, many people are distrusting her, but to me she sounds serious and I keep my believing in her.
  • dvdg1dvdg1 Posts: 47
    i aasked her 2 questions on 15th nov. and 1 on 18 th nov. still no answer
    i think she's a fake <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    i aasked her 2 questions on 15th nov. and 1 on 18 th nov. still no answer
    i think she's a fake <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Mayb "she" is researching in forums <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> to come up with the answers
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    Cassandra if you are reading this... QUIT RESEARCHING AND GO SLEEP! =D
  • cass ive asked you before are you taking the MICHAEL <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Guys, I really think, the silence from Cassandra has something to do with a new Internet Crash on Derek Clontz Page. She isn't to blame. Otherwise at least Derek Clontz would continue his page, even if Cassandra wouldn't post anymore. I hope, something will happen soon.

I also don't think, the page is closed, otherwise there would come up "Page not found" But all informations and links are still available. Please think over it. And not everybody is Fake, I've still got my faith in Cassandra. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • well im not saying she is fake and im not saying she is real,but i do no a lot of people are getting hurt over her
    Cassandraaaaaaa, I think you are kidding with us!

If you are real, manifestateeeeee
    Guys, I really think, the silence from Cassandra has something to do with a new Internet Crash on Derek Clontz Page. She isn't to blame. Otherwise at least Derek Clontz would continue his page, even if Cassandra wouldn't post anymore. I hope, something will happen soon.

I also don't think, the page is closed, otherwise there would come up "Page not found" But all informations and links are still available. Please think over it. And not everybody is Fake, I've still got my faith in Cassandra. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I very much agree.
  • Cassandraaaaaaa, I think you are kidding with us!

If you are real, manifestateeeeee

i might have to unleash you no who <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that will scare her out
    Baxter and I can be a good team!!! and you too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Cassandra is fake and I do not think anyone should encourage her. It upsets me that these various people are all materialising with all this information of their dealings with MJ but do any of them have any proof? Are we aware of any dealings or photographs of any of them with Michael? Answer is no.
    This is a serious hoax-we will not be given messages etc-we have to hunt out clues,inconsistencies and figure things out ourselves and we do not need trolls and fakers like that, we are doing very well without false unverified information. Give them encouragement and they will all be crawling out from the gutter to upset and build up peoples hopes. Until I get 100% proof I will not even waste time reading what Cassandra has to say.