moonwalk book what he says bout elvis' death!

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
This is from the book exactly what he says bout the death of Elvis
"People thought if I kept living in seclusion the way i was, I might die the way he did. The way Elvis destroyed himself interests me, because I dont ever want to walk those grounds myself"
Your telling me he just died exactly the same way by accident? DONT THINK SO!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Comments

• Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    MJ was very smart so the fact he did die surrounded in stories of drug addiction like Elvis leaves us all questioning if he really is dead!!! I dont buy it for one second and do not believe MJ was ever addicted to Painkillers after the late 90s. Also interesting which has gone a little unnoticed is the interview with cherylin lee (The nurse) who said when she did MJs bloodwork it was TOTALLY clean of any prescription medication traces and for somebody who is supposed to be addicted to pain meds its almost impossible even after not being on them for a while to not have ANY trace in your system.. She also said that the bloodwrk was taken not too long before MJ "Died" and SHE is the one who first brought up about the use of Propofol.
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    just wonna make it clear by pain killers means morphine or opioids not i.v anasthesia( propofol) . according to mj doctor he was over medicating himself with anxiolytics i.e diazepam most 40 tablets per day and it was found in his system according to reports
  • fafa Posts: 14
    MJ was very smart so the fact he did die surrounded in stories of drug addiction like Elvis leaves us all questioning if he really is dead!!! I dont buy it for one second and do not believe MJ was ever addicted to Painkillers after the late 90s. Also interesting which has gone a little unnoticed is the interview with cherylin lee (The nurse) who said when she did MJs bloodwork it was TOTALLY clean of any prescription medication traces and for somebody who is supposed to be addicted to pain meds its almost impossible even after not being on them for a while to not have ANY trace in your system.. She also said that the bloodwrk was taken not too long before MJ "Died" and SHE is the one who first brought up about the use of Propofol.

Hi!
    Do you have the link of this interview?????????
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    "People thought if I kept living in seclusion the way i was, I might die the way he did. The way Elvis destroyed himself interests me, because I dont ever want to walk those grounds myself"
    Your telling me he just died exactly the same way by accident? DONT THINK SO!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I'm reading the book at the moment, but I haven't encountered that statement yet.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

I'm reading the book at the moment, but I haven't encountered that statement yet.

the book is really good.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    very interesting.
    My personal opinion is that Mr. Jackson reported himself a lot to Elvis, like a sort of competition.
    He even married his daughter, linking his name forever of the late king of rock ... and he "died" the same way... toooooo suspicious for me.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Im reading that book now,and i thought hmmmm! when i read that bit.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

the book is really good.

That is really ironic that he actually said that the way Elvis destroyed himself interests me in the book. Moonwalker is a book that actually comes from MJ himself. Why would someone destroying their life be interesting? This makes me think of the blog that Lisa Marie posted the day after MJ supposedly died. She was saying that MJ was afraid that he would end up like her dad. It almost like he was putting that story in her head before anything actually happened. Almost like he knew that she would bring this up if something were to happen. It really does make you think that he was a mastermind and that he planned things in advance. Not trying to sound direspectful if he's really gone but I strongly feel he's not.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Michael seemed very competitive when it came to Elvis. He has said many times that people won't let him become bigger than Elvis because he's black.

Also, in "Moonwalk," he did not only talk about Elvis destroying his life, but (I think it was sometime earlier in the book) he wondered about a lot of young musicians during that era who lost their lives due to drug or alcohol use.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    "[highlight=#bf80bf:3rt7bp29]People thought if I kept living in seclusion the way i was[/highlight:3rt7bp29], I might die the way he did. The way Elvis destroyed himself interests me, because I dont ever want to walk those grounds myself"

seems to me to imply that this was no longer the situation, that it had been dealt with somehow.
    didn't he and bashir have a conversation about michael being isolated ? so which was it, he was or he wasn't?