Nenita Malibiran - any info?

YourLoveIsMagicalYourLoveIsMagical Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Can anyone find any info on Murray's supposed baby mama Nenita Malibiran? She is supposedly a nurse from Santa Clara county. I can't find anything on her that doesn't relate to these child support payments. I don't want to stalk innocent people but I just want to see if she's real....

If I search Google but subtract the words "conrad", "murray" and "jackson"... I barely get anything.

Comments

• you & I really are on the same wavelength today b/c she was next on my list after burning myself out on researching for the case # yesterday, etc....if I find anything will def let you know. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I find her name extremely odd, so I tried using the online anagram sites to no avail...but her name does spell out 'Iran Taliban Men' and those who are following David Blaine know that he has mentioned keeping an eye on Iran (or something to this effect <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )! I know I am really reaching on this but there is something about her name that just doesn't sit right with me!!!
  • I'm not going to pay for any public records but so far online I did find a Nenita C Malibiran in ElDorado, CA b/w ages of 45-49 but ph# is unlisted (of course) and so far, no photos.... Also if you start the free public records search it pulls up Nenita T Malibiran. Not sure if same person??