WOW!!! HOT!!!

THE JACKSONOLOGISTTHE JACKSONOLOGIST Posts: 1,304
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
****fans self**** omg. Seriously...omg. I think my heart stopped!! Listen to MJ in the very beginning!!
***cold shower***

VERRY sexy song...

[youtube:1yhgwt5x]

Comments

• Oh I so know what you mean!
    I've got this song in my playlist on my phone, everytime when I hear that song I'm skipping it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> can't handle that! haha
    I'll let you hear something else I'll bet you can't take that!
  • im coming in with the SUPER SOAKER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Im trying to find a decent version of this song on limewire and they all suck!!! HELP!!
  • Oh I so know what you mean!
    I've got this song in my playlist on my phone, everytime when I hear that song I'm skipping it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> can't handle that! haha
    I'll let you hear something else I'll bet you can't take that!
    You have another hot song?
  • ***imaging myself sloooow dancing with MJ to this song****

(Im SO going home to my bf...QUICK!!)
  • ***imaging myself sloooow dancing with MJ to this song****

(Im SO going home to my bf...QUICK!!)

I wanna dance in the rain with him singing Stranger in Moscow. I think I would never want the sun to shine again. Especially when he slaps his hand to the beat. That could be my tush, lol.
  • OMG hotness!! need some cold shower! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [youtube:3aiptxcx]
    there you go!
  • windows wide open ,fan on pc over heating cold shower here i come <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • [youtube:2p9ivuc6]
    there you go!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ! SEXY VOICE!

See the girl appear on 0:13! She was so lucky, she got hugged twice by Michael! I wish I was her! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:2p9ivuc6]
  • im listening to rock with you right now who is jealous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [youtube:avgb25qj]
    there you go!
    This is too much!! where did these versions of songs come from? I found a site on mjkit that features most of his songs in acapella but I never downloaded it...is that the site where these songs are?
  • MakeaMakea Posts: 3
    Well, it´s not funny..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> guess what? I CAN´T WATCH THAT VIDEO! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

YT hates Germany.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Well, it´s not funny..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> guess what? I CAN´T WATCH THAT VIDEO! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

YT hates Germany.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> just use your imagination this is an adventure remember <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry im being really naughty its mjs fault im all a fluster
  • WOWIE! I just LOVE the very beginning speaking part & in case you all didn't know, that's in his song "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" & also, he also mentioned in the 1987 JET Magazine Interview that he recorded that sexy spoken intro in BED!!!!!
    Man, I'm having to fan myself cause I'm startin' to burn up a bit here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [youtube:1wlw4sjm]
    there you go!

OMG! I WAS WATCHING THAT LAST NIGHT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think I could really save on my heating bill by just watching these videos. He is the sexiest man in the world! Sorry, Johnny. Michael wins hands down!
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    wow <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    [youtube:36ncfae4]
    there you go!

Yeahh... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    when was the 'softly' song recorded?????

BOY! I am so going to have wet dreams to night! =D hahaha!
  • What about this?

zbmg7.jpg <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

(Sorry Mike, if you're looking at this. Don't mean to embarassed you, but you're just too sexy! So I couldn't help but to post it here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )
  • oh my exscuse me while i faint <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

[youtube:1shmmm18]

OMG I am criying like a baby here! what an emotional encounter. Michael is so gentle.

• [youtube:3062zivb]

OMG I am criying like a baby here! what an emotional encounter. Michael is so gentle.

GET NAVI TO GIVE YOU A HUG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->