Having a hard time getting in on the site since this morning

Hey, I don't know what is going on. Maybe it is the computer I am on where I am located or what but I tell ya, it was a bit frustrating. I finally got in. Maybe it's me IDK. i don't know if MJ is having problems. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Infinitylady

Comments

• susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Me too.
    I wonder what the issue is.
  • Apparently there were tech issues this morning-at around noon the MJHDI twitter said "we are up and running again,still some tech issues just reload the page". This happens every time I log on-I will probably have to reload just to post this message.
  • yea its the whole site... just hit f5 and it usually takes 3 or 4 times to work... frustrating! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    "Service Temporarily Unavailable" - it's still messed up! Is someone trying to hack this site???
  • it still doesn't work well..
    Hope this site won't break down now... I need you guys!
  • Yep, I've been having problems with the whole forum all day!! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> So annoying having to refresh at least five times each page...
  • yes, been having problems since noon EST too
    Not only is it frustrating, but I'm going through forum withdrawals too!!!!
  • Still having problems. I emailed Mo and Souza to let them know, just in case.

We need this site...please stay up!
  • It's working well for me now. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But yesterday was so frustrating!

Lol, just as I was about to post that that bloody error page came up again... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    It's working well for me now. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But yesterday was so frustrating!

Lol, just as I was about to post that that bloody error page came up again... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

me 2.. still not working properly.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Me 2! I get this message everytime:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I thought it was my laptop needing a vacation from all of this hoax stuff <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (LOL)
  • Hi everyone 12.35(afternoon) european time and also still having problems, yesterday also major problems now hoping you will recieve this message because i cant read anything so i'm totaly out of the blue here. HELP !!!!!!!
  • Im still having issues............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

MO AND SOUZA!!!! Whats going on???????
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Me too! Since yesterday the F5 key has been my best friend <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Im still having issues............grrrrrrrrrrrrr

me too! Since yesterday.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    Yep, me too. It's took me about 15mins and constant refreshing of pages, just to post this. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Our traffic caused the server which is hosting this website to crash. Therefor we are now 'punished' with limited access, only 50 requests per 10 seconds. That's absolutely not enough, and that is why so many members can't get on.

Since we were not satisfied with this host anyway, we decided to moving the entire website to a reliable, safe and much faster server.

We're in the middle of moving right now. We hope that in 24 hours, after the DNS updates, everything will be okay.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Greetz,

Mo & Souza
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    Mo, Sousa, thanks a lot for switching the server so quick. This is really nice. I was in panic - after the close of MJHD only a few weeks ago. I don't want to loose you all once more <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • jeje Posts: 128
    thanks MO and Souza for the explanation
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    Im still having issues............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

MO AND SOUZA!!!! Whats going on???????
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> SNAP I KEEP ON HAVING ISSUES HELP I AM GOING DOWN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SeldaSelda Posts: 21
    Mo & Souza,

Same problems ove here....
    Do you have a twitter account for this forum ?? If yes...pls let me know...was a little bit stressed yesterday.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Mo & Souza,

Same problems ove here....
    Do you have a twitter account for this forum ?? If yes...pls let me know...was a little bit stressed yesterday.

Yes we have, it's: http://twitter.com/MJDHI

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."