Problems posting

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Hey guys,

Some of you are experiencing some problems posting. That is mostly because the forum doesn't keep you logged in. Please check if you are logged in when you want to post. We will check what is causing this problem and we hope it will be solved soon.

Greetz,
Souza

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I cant post pictures anymore in the gallery. It keeps saying that the files are invalid.... Never had problems before.
  • As for getting logged off: Since we moved to a new server you'd best delete your cookies, because your computer will keep on using the old cookie, and that's why you're logged off all the time.
  • I cannot post pictures... keeps telling me the file is invalid???? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I cannot post pictures... keeps telling me the file is invalid???? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I get this message too <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • HELP!! Please.. i cant post photos anymore!! I could before and now it keeps telling me "files invalid"
    Help anyone? Its really spoiling the fun.
    Ye it's very frustating, I can post the same pics on other sites, so it must be something wrong here ? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • The problems regarding uploading attachments and avatars are solved!
    THANK YOU so much <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> It works !
This discussion has been closed.