dutch fotagrafer spends christmas at jackson family

ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
<!-- m -->http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/5762868/_ ... tml?p=39,1<!-- m -->
hi ,i dont think this was posted yer here on the forum ..its interesting please read and watch it ...i cant translate it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but somebody wil do it i think <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> strange story isnt it?

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ok, with a little help from Google Translate because it's a bit long, so bad grammar and typos can occur, but I think it's readable like this:

Dutch photographer welcomed by Jacksons

LONDON - "The mother of Michael Jackson took my head between her hands. And she kissed me. She remembered everything. "Photographer Claude Vanheye was the special guest at the Jackson's in Hollywood last Christmas . And next spring he goes again ...

Christmas at the Jacksons

The Dutch photographer Claude Vanheye spent the Christmas holidays at the Jacksons. And he goes back in spring ...

"Only afterwards I realized that I was kissed by the mother of the most famous musical genius of recent years. And how special that was. The family is still overwhelmed by grief over his death. I saw the mourning of very ordinary people. It was no show. "
    The Dutch photographer Claude was in Hollywood with his collection of pictures from the Jackson family. He says: "Katherine, Michael's mother, took my picture of Michael on the Lauriergracht to her private chamber. She didn't want to look at it in my presence, because she was afraid she was going to cry. She felt embarrassed. I saw that the family is genuinely struggling to process the grief. They did not loose a world star, but a son and a brother. We are not realizing that enough. "

The "Jackons a family dynasty" is broadcasted already little more than six months after his death. Isn't that like taking advantage from the attention?
    "I had a confidential talk with the eldest son Jackie about that. He is now the elder statesman of the boys. It's all very sensitive. They can show almost no emotion themselves, because everything is magnified by the public opinion. But the project of the soap was already planned before Michaels unexpected death. He would even participate. The Jackson 5 were to perform again. This will still go on. Only now it's the Jackson 4. "

Claude, who the Jacksons then photographed for their EMI record company Sony, has long been engaged in a project for which he confronts stars with their photos from the past. "Yes, and then you're with Mick Jagger at the pool and it is difficult not to make a picture of it. But it is about trust. Therefore I was invited by the Jacksons in Hollywood.
    They quite adored the pictures I took at the time from Michael. It was really funny. Jackie was with his wife in the Netherlands and through newspaper clippings in that time they found me. I was completely bewildered by the call and the invitation after. If I could fly to Hollywood for Christmas to show his mother Katherine the pictures. As a kind of gift. "

"I went there with a whole directory of the Jacksons. And Michael, I made spontaneous snapshots on the canals and studio photos. I was welcomed with open arms. My girlfriend and I felt like real VIPs. We actually were in the intimate family circle. That is, beyond the wardrobes of five bodyguards, that is always around the family. "

Claude finds it hard to tell much about it. "I scared myself sometimes. For example they showed me photos of Michael's children: Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket. And I cried out: 'Oh they are so white. Well, that was very painful. And we have not evens officially seen the children in real life. They live with their grandmother Katherine and there are caretakers who deal with them all day. I believe that, as far as possible, they are doing fine. Michael's father, Joe, no longer lives with his wife Katherine. "He says hastily:" But I don't want to say any more about that, though. I want to keep the relationship with the Jacksons good. I am invited to come again in spring, and then make new pictures and maybe even film footage in which Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon each tell about the past and present. That would be unique. "

The photographer proudly shows the pictures. "Michael was like eighteen years of age, but you could already see what kind of pop star he would become. That session in the Netherlands was a turning point in his life. The appearance and the magic was there already "
    He smiles: "It was really funny back then. After a long shoot four hours of the Jackson 5, I made portraits of individual members. Such as La Toya with mother Katherine. Then Michael wanted to go out. He was quite definate, he wanted to walk through the Amsterdam canals. I gave him a one hour guided tour. He loved Holland. He could then, eh, walk out in the open. He was definitely not yet so famous. I remember that Michael had the most fun. He giggled making all kinds of pictures of the canals and me. Every four steps his camera bag was open again. Because he made pictures of me, I thought that I could cut them. The Jacksons still have all these pictures. They have promised me to show them next time. "

What is his dream, what will happen on his next trip?
    "I would like to visit the mausoleum of Michael. I did not go now, because only family can go in there. And there not enough time. And perhaps there is a moment that the children of Michael will pose for me. Let's hope so. "

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...mmmhhh..these little things turn my mood down...
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I read this article in my newspaper this week (the biggest newspaper in the Netherlands).
    I was shocked and lost a lot of hope again.
    Why the hell would the family invite this photografer at Christmas for seeing old photo's if Michael is still alive? I just don't understand ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I also wanted to put this on the forum but then it was impossible for 2 days to come here with the technical problems.

Later I saw the post here about the comic book and that post cheered me up again, but it's still a rollercoaster I'm in .... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    I THINK THIS STORY IS TRUE ,BUT NOT EVERYTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS ...THE CHILDREN WERENT THERE AT CHRISTMAS ,SO MAYBE THEY WHERE WITH JANET AND MICHAEL? ...AND ABOUT VISITING THE MAUSOLEUM , NOBODY IS VISITING OTHERWISE THERE HAS TO BE PICTURES BEEN TAKEN BY THE PAPARAZZI ,DONT YOU AGREE? HE IS A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY OK ,BUT HE CAN ALSO BE A PART OF THE HOAX SINCE HE KNOWS THE FAMILY SUCH A LONG TIME AND HE IS INVITED BY JACKIE.. JUST MY OPINIUN ..NOT SURE ABOUT IT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I THINK THIS STORY IS TRUE ,BUT NOT EVERYTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS ...THE CHILDREN WERENT THERE AT CHRISTMAS ,SO MAYBE THEY WHERE WITH JANET AND MICHAEL? ...AND ABOUT VISITING THE MAUSOLEUM , NOBODY IS VISITING OTHERWISE THERE HAS TO BE PICTURES BEEN TAKEN BY THE PAPARAZZI ,DONT YOU AGREE? HE IS A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY OK ,BUT HE CAN ALSO BE A PART OF THE HOAX SINCE HE KNOWS THE FAMILY SUCH A LONG TIME AND HE IS INVITED BY JACKIE.. JUST MY OPINIUN ..NOT SURE ABOUT IT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hope you're right, but su much people in the hoax????
    There was no time to visit the mausoleum (!), that gave me a little hope.
    Noone is visiting the mausoleum so far and that's not normal at all if Michael is there.
    2ebaamu.jpg
  • And we're to believe that Mrs. Katherine, a Jehovah's Witness, is observing Christmas? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • "ONLY FAMILY CAN GO IN THE MASOULEAUM" Except Karen Faye who can go when she likes with a camera..
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    Jackie and his wife...Hmmmm. From what I've been able to find, Jackie hasn't been married since 1987. Not buying it...
  • after a horrible day, listening now to "Smile" and reading it, I have enough... will somebody please kill me? Dying so slowly it's just too painful for me, I cannot take it anymore... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Jackie and his wife...Hmmmm. From what I've been able to find, Jackie hasn't been married since 1987. Not buying it...

Really ? Jackie isnt married ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Than i can go after him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,i like him he looks good ,and so does Tito <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> is he also single listed ? just kidding ,so this story is maybe not up to date then ?
  • Maybe Katherine had to take the photos to her room so that the photographer wouldn't notice that she wasn't really grieving.