Chatroom

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Until recently we had a very nice chat room in which a lot of interesting conversations took place about the hoax. About two weeks ago things started to change, especially during the European evening hours. Last night it was impossible to start a hoax convo, and we are disappointed about that.

We want to go back to the 'old atmosphere' and only discuss the hoax in the main room. In case people want to chat about non hoax related topics: we created the "Chit Chat Room" for that. Here's how to get there:

Next to the tab Hoax Room you see a text balloon:
chattab01.jpg

Click on that balloon:
chattab02.jpg

Now click on Chit Chat Room, and you're in.
chattab03.jpg

Thanks!

Mo & Souza

Comments

• LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    Thanks Mo! I've only been in the chatroom once and no one was talking about the hoax. It seemed to be more about Michael being a better performer than this person or that person. And then it turned into a heated argument between two people. I really hope things get better. I've been noticing A LOT of hostility between some of the members in the last few weeks. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Blessings,
    Lizzie <3
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    seems like this is a two way street, seeing as I just got attacked and abused in the chatroom by both Mo & Souza..... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    For asking a simple question on the topic they were chatting about..
    Obviously differing opinions on the blog posts aren't allowed, which is a bit sad, really.

I have, up till now been enjoying visiting this site to catch up on hoax details and to chat with others who also believe.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    seems like this is a two way street, seeing as I just got attacked and abused in the chatroom by both Mo & Souza..... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Obviously differing opinions on the blog posts aren't allowed, which is a bit sad, really.

I have, up till now been enjoying visiting this site to catch up on hoax details and to chat with others who also believe.

You were arrogant and having an attitude to others, that is why I kicked you and you KNOW that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• seems like this is a two way street, seeing as I just got attacked and abused in the chatroom by both Mo & Souza..... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Attacked and abused? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    Yay!
    I have gone into the room before and haven't seen much talk of the hoax either, and that's why I go in, not to read things about how sexy Michael is or what kinda pants he is wearin'. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Asking what you were talking about was arrogant?? Silly me, I thought it was a reasonable question. It can be really hard to follow the chat sometimes, surely you can see that?
    The response i received was "if that's ok with you?" followed by " have you got your period"...
    So i'd say, you were the one with the attitude, not me.
    And i wasn't kicked, i left.
  • Michael I love you so much!! I'll be there always and forever....
  • I'm having some troubles joining the festivities of the chatroom.lol.. It keeps
    freezing as i try to login to it. Has anyone else had this problem?? How could i fix it??

SOULdier of L.O.V.E
  • Yay!
    I have gone into the room before and haven't seen much talk of the hoax either, and that's why I go in, not to read things about how sexy Michael is or what kinda pants he is wearin'. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    if theres nothing new to talk about regarding the hoax then obviously people will talk about other things they need to realize that and chill, and talking about those gold pants and stuff is nothing wrong, its actually funny and its good to keep you entertained some people just dont know how to have fun.
  • if theres nothing new to talk about regarding the hoax then obviously people will talk about other things they need to realize that and chill, and talking about those gold pants and stuff is nothing wrong, its actually funny and its good to keep you entertained some people just dont know how to have fun.

Gold pants, crotch and Mike's genitals are not the topics we want to be discussed in the Hoax Room. If you really can't suppress the tendency to talk about these subjects, then take it to the Chit Chat Room. We don't think it's funny at all. Just ask yourself this question: Would you be pleased if people started discussing your genitals in a public chat room?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    100 % agree with Mo on that point. I don't think Michael would like to see his fans discussing about that...when we're supposed to talk about serious things. It doesn't mean we cannot chat on other things than the hoax but even to have fun I wouldn't talk about his hmmm privacy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • if theres nothing new to talk about regarding the hoax then obviously people will talk about other things they need to realize that and chill, and talking about those gold pants and stuff is nothing wrong, its actually funny and its good to keep you entertained some people just dont know how to have fun.

Gold pants, crotch and Mike's genitals are not the topics we want to be discussed in the Hoax Room. If you really can't suppress the tendency to talk about these subjects, then take it to the Chit Chat Room. We don't think it's funny at all. Just ask yourself this question: Would you be pleased if people started discussing your genitals in a public chat room?

THANK YOU, Mo.
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Is there anybody in the chatroom now? Seems like it doesnt work for me... its only loading and loading and loading... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Is there anybody in the chatroom now? Seems like it doesnt work for me... its only loading and loading and loading... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Is there anybody in the chatroom now? Seems like it doesnt work for me... its only loading and loading and loading... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah, a lot of people have been having that problem. It's happened to me twice...just try signing back in every hour or so, it took me 6 hours once.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    How do i sign into the chat room?

It asks for username and password but wont accept my username and password i use to log into the forum.

What am i doing wrong?
  • How do i sign into the chat room?

It asks for username and password but wont accept my username and password i use to log into the forum.

What am i doing wrong?

You have to sign up first...
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's getting worse guys!

It won't load since an hour lmao!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    How do i sign into the chat room?

What am i doing wrong?

How do i do that?
  • How do i sign into the chat room?

What am i doing wrong?

How do i do that?

Below the Login button there's the link "Sign up as a member". Click it, pick a username and password, fill in your email address and hit the "Sign up" button.
This discussion has been closed.