Is Mike in a Coma

I sometimes think that Mike wanted out of the contract and wanted some medical reason to assist him to get out, i somethings think that CM helped him, and something went wrong and he is in a coma.

But then i think whose brain did they do tests on?

Comments

• How do we even know it's true that they had a brain to test on?
  • Britney Murphy (?) sorry not sure of the name she had a test on her brain, is it standard practice in the state?
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I remember on either Fox or CNN on June 25 a report came out that he was in a coma but he did wake up and one side of his body was paralyzed if that happen then I can see why they report him dead to keep the media and fans away so he can recover maybe that why thing are so confusing right now. personally I believe that he is alive but he may not wants to return to showbiz but he left the door in case he change his mind later
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    Oh do you mean he would be in reeducation or something like that ?
    Can you find that report that you mentionned ? on youtube or in an article ?
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I remember on either Fox or CNN on June 25 a report came out that he was in a coma but he did wake up and one side of his body was paralyzed if that happen then I can see why they report him dead to keep the media and fans away so he can recover maybe that why thing are so confusing right now. personally I believe that he is alive but he may not wants to return to showbiz but he left the door in case he change his mind later

I had thought about it also...
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    Oh do you mean he would be in reeducation or something like that ?
    Can you find that report that you mentionned ? on youtube or in an article ?
    it was on youtube I found it by chance
  • I first heard about the coma thing from CNN, on June 25th. Soon they were reporting that he died. But that was the last i heard of the coma thing.
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    dear members COMA means a condition when a person cant arouse . there are many grades of it the last grade 4 is followed by death .NOTHING MORE
  • Hmmm.. well if that was the case would the police department respect the families wishes to keep it a secret and lie for them?
  • Maybe it's not a hoax, but he is safe, but in the come, it's possible, nut no nice <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mj in a coma, did not receive the correct med assistance within the first few mins

[youtube:10efc2qk]
  • [youtube:2t491q4s]

mj in coma, that he got through the first stage
  • one block away

[youtube:7ebuzbek]
  • a call to be hospitalized

[youtube:dp56nncs]