Michael.... Yeehah! Ride em Cowboy!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 2010 in General MJ Discussion
Ride em cowboy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • how wonderful, to have a moment with such a beautiful horse.
  • gosh mike did have some wonderful moments
  • its amazing how he found the time to do so much in his life
  • its amazing how he found the time to do so much in his life

I know.. he did so much its mind blowing how much he achieved and how much he did and saw.. travelled the World over like ten times or something!

I love him on horseback.. he looks so happy.
  • he looks so free, so peaceful.

he was young then i wonder if there are any photos on horseback in his later years.
  • Hmm.. i couldnt find any, only this one of a painting of MJ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ive just thought... Debbie Rowe is into her horses, maybe thats why she and Mj had a friendship as they had that in common.
  • mike had so many dimensions

always looking at new things, age did not alter this, so amazing we should all take a leaf out of his book.

a remarkable person.

thank you very much for your posts.

in the movie - he spoke i think spanish - it was amazing

thanks
  • there should be a proper museum for him, all these parts of him could be shown,

the exhibition was nice but too small and a bit of a rat run

what would elvis' legacy be if it was not for graceland.

i wonder if there is nothing like this for the family run by the family - that the money may dry up.
  • Although i did find a picture of him riding an elephant. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • totally fantastic

he was so lucky to have been given this opportunity to do so much

wow
  • he had a head for heights - gosh
  • awwwww...so good to see him having a good time.

i love you michael,baby!
  • he had a head for heights - gosh

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    one more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• @sma.. yay! Another pic of MJ riding it like a cowboy!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And with Paul McCartney i do believe... classic. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I wish I was one of those horses <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    one more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wonder if that on e was taken at pauls place in peasmarch east sussex uk does anybody know where that picture was taken just curious as i live not far from his farm pauls i mean
  • The second pic where he is standing in front of the elephant. Oh, he looks so handsome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I own arabian horses...he can come and ride mine anytime!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    aww Michael and horses...two of my favorite things <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->