E! MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH INVESTIGATION

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in News
HI! IN MY COUNTRY THIS MONDAY AT NIGTH ON E! WE HAVE A MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH INVESTIGATION, SOMEONE SAW THIS ESPECIAL IN OTHER COUNTRY? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    I haven't heard anything about this here in the UK.

What country are you from?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I haven't heard anything about this here in the UK.

What country are you from?

ARGENTINA
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    I googled it and I can't find anything about this, so I think it's being aired in Argentina only.

Access Hollywood did the same kind of thing in July, I wouldn't take it too seriously <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I googled it and I can't find anything about this, so I think it's being aired in Argentina only.

Access Hollywood did the same kind of thing in July, I wouldn't take it too seriously <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

OK! I'LL LOOK AND THEN I COMMENT HERE... OK?
  • I saw this E! special some time ago. I think it aired in New York back in September. Trust me, there's nothing to worry about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I saw this E! special some time ago. I think it aired in New York back in September. Trust me, there's nothing to worry about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ok! thank you! I was a little worried... but now, I'm ok! big thank you!
  • i saw it yesterday the UK,it just had me shaking my head with amazement,why cos of if it was a proper investigation then surely some doctor from the hospital would have spoken not to mention paramedics and the rest
  • I saw this E! special some time ago. I think it aired in New York back in September. Trust me, there's nothing to worry about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ok! thank you! I was a little worried... but now, I'm ok! big thank you!

No problem <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> That's what we're all here for..to help each other & to keep believin! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • In my country too, here in SP Brazil, tomorrow nov 30th, on E! MJ Special at 8pm local time.
  • I just got disgusted with this documentary. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    They do not stop tarnishing the image of Michael Jackson. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    It was a waste of documentary, full of statements and assertions absurd. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I am impressed with the dedication of people to turn him into a monster, totally distorting reality. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    The more I know humans, more like my dogs. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It is, to where the eye can only see garbage. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    I just got disgusted with this documentary. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    They do not stop tarnishing the image of Michael Jackson. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    It was a waste of documentary, full of statements and assertions absurd. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I am impressed with the dedication of people to turn him into a monster, totally distorting reality. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    The more I know humans, more like my dogs. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It is, to where the eye can only see garbage. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

i'm with you!
    this especial have nothing especial... garbage!
    publicity of the jacksons... the investigation, nothing we don´t know...garbage!!!
    at least, nothing new of the "DEAD"... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I totaly agree..... it was disgusting, garbage !Stupid people !!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I don't know if they are going to show it in my country, but if they do, I will not watch it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->