New Book: Michael Jackson Treasures...I Want!

LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Okay, wasn't sure where to post this so here it is. This guy that I subscribe to on youtube just made a video showing off his new MJ book: Michael Jackson Treasures. It looks SOO cool you guys. Any idea where to find it? I'll be looking around town tomorrow. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It includes copies of concert tickets, legal documents, articles, etc.

[youtube:4lk9j2mu]

Comments

• Okay, wasn't sure where to post this so here it is. This guy that I subscribe to on youtube just made a video showing off his new MJ book: Michael Jackson Treasures. It looks SOO cool you guys. Any idea where to find it? I'll be looking around town tomorrow. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:zpboy5ab]

Found it! 'Michael Jackson Treasures Celebrating the Kind of Pop in Memorabilia and Photos' http://bit.ly/7GVucB

Click on "these sellers"... look at the comments for each of the sellers. Most of them say that the book is "new", not in "used - like new" condition.

Looks like a good book!
  • Okay, wasn't sure where to post this so here it is. This guy that I subscribe to on youtube just made a video showing off his new MJ book: Michael Jackson Treasures. It looks SOO cool you guys. Any idea where to find it? I'll be looking around town tomorrow. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:1m34ofo3]
    OMG, i want this book <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> haha and i have the same shirt they are wearing, yay, i have like 5 shirts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha, i want the opus too but its so much money <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I am gonna order that book also!
    You can order it on amazon also.
    Anyone have it already??

There is also another book: The book the media doesn't want you to read.
    Maybe nice to read too.

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-B ... r=1-1#noop<!-- m -->
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    I have receive it today <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's amazing!
  • Kuki72Kuki72 Posts: 42
    I got this for Christmas na na na na naaaaa <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is a lovely book to have in ones collection. Has lots of reproductions of various concert tickets, flyers etc. Even has details of a private high school that MJ and his brothers attended for a while - cute photo of Mike sharing a swing with a blond girl. Go out and buy it, well worth it.
  • The book looks amazing, but the amazon reviews did not please me. If I get it, I want to make sure it's not a book with all these treasures to trick us into buying propaganda.
  • This book is awesome and is a must have for any MJ collector. I actually purchased this book a couple of weeks ago at Barnes & Noble. It is really cool to see all of the reproductions of news articles, posters, tickets etc. I would really recommend it.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I saw that at Barnes & Nobles the other day. Wasn't sure what all was in it or how authentic things were so I didn't buy it. Plus I saw the marriage license & that kind of turned me off to the book, I just didn't think anyone needed to have a copy of his marriage license? But it definitely looked cool with all the tickets, I was too young & never got to go to a MJ concert, even though I always wanted to. So those would be cool to have. I might go buy don't know yet. I really want the opus but that's too damn expensive! hahaha Anyone have that?
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    I have ordered the Opus 5 weeks ago - and I'm still waiting and begging for it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    I am gonna order that book also!
    You can order it on amazon also.
    Anyone have it already??

There is also another book: The book the media doesn't want you to read.
    Maybe nice to read too.

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-B ... r=1-1#noop<!-- m -->
    i just got michael jackson treasure for mothers day off of my son and daughter cant wait to read it i,ve got the book the media dosnt want you to read also i,ve had that a while just havent read it yet to busy reading this site ( plus cant find my reading glasses lol ) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    I have ordered the Opus 5 weeks ago - and I'm still waiting and begging for it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    i ordered mine 5 weeks ago to still no news though cant wait my book collection is getting there after i,ve got all the books i,m going to have a great deal of reading to do <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    This was my Chrimbo pressie to myself. I love this book. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    This was my Chrimbo pressie to myself. I love this book. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

me too LOVE IT! Except for the parts that talk about his "death"...... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I really want that book! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It looks amazing!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

me too LOVE IT! Except for the parts that talk about his "death"...... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

So true, jenwren20. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But, I still believe that MJ is alive! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Okay, wasn't sure where to post this so here it is. This guy that I subscribe to on youtube just made a video showing off his new MJ book: Michael Jackson Treasures. It looks SOO cool you guys. Any idea where to find it? I'll be looking around town tomorrow. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2xs0maez]

This is definitely crazy! Michael at his highest point! So smart to change his image that way...

This men in the video was by the way the first one who has made a video about TII in which he underlines that before TII beginnst there must be a change done on how a lot of people think about Michael...before he comes back (he the men in the video did not mention that but that it is not over and that he (Michael) wants to share more with the world).I will try to find this video...
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    [youtube:2x42wlgd]

The interesting part of the story is that this video was published FAR BEFORE Michaels death!!!!! Does anybody else remember that?

I remember that I haven´t understood why he is talking about Michael´s death...I explained to myself that he might talk about Michael being not physicaly dead, but because he hasn´t performed for a long time and now people do not care anymore that´s why he is "dead"...and then it happened...

MattsFTR's epic trailer for MJ's THIS IS IT rehearsal movie!

By Matt:

The reason that this is on this page instead of "MattsFTR" is because of copyright claims.
    I, Randy, Matt's friend, allowed him to post his video on my page.

[youtube:2x42wlgd]