How To STOP The New World Order

LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:31lkolya]

Quote from the movie, "A Bug's Life" (Yes, I know but just read)
You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up! Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one and if they ever figure that out there goes our way of life! It's not about food, it's about keeping those ants in line.

THEY ARE AFRAID OF US. WE CAN WIN.

Michael's words,
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

Don't be afraid. Stand up. <3

Comments

• Great post! I'm absolutely not affraid of them, they can't break us <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Well perhaps a small step but look what just happened in Massachusetts. The people's voice CAN be heard.
    Oh the times they are a chaaaangin.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Bravo! Exactly what we need! The power of the people!
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    Exactly you guys. Lol. I've been saying, "power to the people" a lot lately. We can do anything. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Exactly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Make peace and spread love.. Power to the people!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • love the children the way God loves us.
  • Thanks for this video I had not seen yet. During my computer time when not digging around on this forum I visit Alex Jones and other informative videos like this one. It's all part of my personal deprogramming and it's working.

xoxoxo
  • Thanks for the video, Lizziebee. Can't remember if this one was posted on here or not, but here's another good one, too. My eyes are opening.

[youtube:2tzri96c]
  • Thanks for the video, Lizziebee. Can't remember if this one was posted on here or not, but here's another good one, too. My eyes are opening.

[youtube:g48vpajt]

Wow. Thanks so much. This is a fantastic video.
    I remember watching Halloween town as a little girl and even now, every Halloween. The 9-11 stuff...WOW. So it WAS planned. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> That's horrible.

I'll admit that all of this conspiracy stuff was a bit much to take in. I haven't looked at anything related to this stuff in about 2 weeks. But I realize that nothing is going to change if WE don't do something about it. So, no more avoiding it. The one thing that gives me that extra 'push' in this vid is 5:16. 'They're right.' Hmmm, really wish we weren't.

John F. Kennedy <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

'Nothing is truth until you realize it.'