Jermaine speaks out regarding conspiracy!

NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Jermaine Jackson talks about a conspiracy regarding Michael. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGHWLI0491Y<!-- m -->

Michael was too powerful to the system who wants to spread FEAR. Michael was about LOVE and he was followed by the masses. And the system couldn't stand it. But they probably couldn't guess that WE are HERE right NOW - reading, writing and learning about the world they've created. The Earth does not belong to them, it belongs to us all. We are not their servants! A lot of people are waking up every day. Not all the sheeple were asleep after all. Let's spread the word!

Linda

Comments

• This is so sad. Michael mentioned a conspiracy against him. "USA, my homeland, should be ASHAMED. I am in tears now. Jermaine looks so sad ALL THE TIME. The interview is touching and telling. However, I hope Michael is indeed okay. My son was Muslim. One thing I know for sure, if Michael had joined, he would assuredly have been protected. 100%!
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Even though I don't really like Jermaine, I admire him for speaking out so openly on Michael's behalf.
    He said so much truth.
    I doubt he would be allowed to say that here in the U.S.
    It would be edited out.
    That or he'd be on the cover of the National Enquirer saying that he's gone crazy after losing his brother. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • You are so right about that. I wonder how long it's gonna stay up before it is taken down by youtube. How do you download?
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    You are so right about that. I wonder how long it's gonna stay up before it is taken down by youtube. How do you download?

You need software. There are many but here's one:
    <!-- m -->http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/<!-- m -->

Linda
  • thanks, Linda. I'll see what I can do.
  • Did he say at 3:06 "So now they BELIEVE that he is dead" ????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Did he say at 3:06 "So now they BELIEVE that he is dead" ????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes he says something like "while he's dead"... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Did he say at 3:06 "So now they BELIEVE that he is dead" ????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes he says something like "while he's dead"... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yeah, he said, "so now they release them(the fbi files etc.) while he's dead"
  • Note the key words "while" he is dead.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 67
    Note the key words "while" he is dead.

Do not get you..What should it mean??
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    is this the same interview as the one that was written on another thread?? so you could read it instead of watching it??
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Notice that Jermaine avoids answering if Michael was a Muslim when he died. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He explains the journey that he believed Michael was on and then redirects to the previous discussion of the trial. I believe he can't directly lie about Michael being dead while discussing his faith. The phrases 'while he was alive' and 'while he is dead' are too unusual not to be preplanned.

We see Jermaine break down -tears and genuine pain- when he talks about his brothers innocence, the experience of the trial and the years of harrassment by the government.

But when he points out that the FBI released the files showing they had nothing on him 'while he is dead' his statement sounds like 'Can you see how annoying it is that they do that now?' I would break down in frustration and despair at that point.

Jermaine emphasises in this interview that Michael had to leave the US because he was constantly under threat and over a long period of time. Why then was it safe for him to return? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think Michael had to return to put the plan in action.
  • I feel the same way. Like the radio stations, they stopped playing Michael Jackson songs when the child investigations were going on and now you may here one of his songs within 2 hrs. Why can't I here the King's music on the RADIO!?
    People call you local radio station and ask them to play your favorite Michael Jackson song. My favorite is WHATEVER HAPPENS
  • "While" he is dead is very strange use of grammer. "While" he was alive means when he was alive it's like saying when MJ was dead like he won't be dead forever.

Hmmm a bit of a head scratcher - sounds like Jermaine is saying MJ isn't dead for long.
  • "While" he is dead is very strange use of grammer. "While" he was alive means when he was alive it's like saying when MJ was dead like he won't be dead forever.

Hmmm a bit of a head scratcher - sounds like Jermaine is saying MJ isn't dead for long.
    it could be a manner of talking
  • You know in watching the video on YouTube, I just so happened to look down at some of the comments. I would laugh out loud if it weren't so stupid, but there're people who actually believe that the song "Beat It" is about homosexual masturbation or some such nonsense.
    God, can people be more ridiculous?

it could be a manner of talking

That's very true, i'm just writing my thoughts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i am feeling a little battle tired - but we still have so far to go

i dont want to be unkind - esp to the family -