No defibrulator present on 6-25

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
From the old forum, Shikster brought up the no defib argument. Not only was there no defib present at MJs house, despite the fact that Dr. Murray is a cardiologist, but also Dr. Murray refused to allow EMTs to defib MJ at the scene or on the way to the hospital.

Why would this be? If it truly was MJ's dead body laying there and Dr. Murray indeed believed he was facing manslaughter charges, what justification is there for not zapping that corpse into next week?
This simple fact alone makes me believe either we have MJ in make up playing dead on the bed, or an extremely realitstic Hollywood style dummy that Dr. Murray was afraid would catch on fire or melt.

(Originally posted 8-4-09, brought here because I think it's an important bit for folks to remember, especially considering recent Dr. Murray events in the news. Since I posted this on MJKit, I have disregarded the dummy theory. Just an example of what further research can begin to reveal to you if you remain focused on common sense and logic.)

Comments

• well as far as im concerned there was no real doctor present either <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • thats what i was thinking. but i have a relative who is an Emt. he says debribulator are for shocking the heart back into rhythm so maybe the Dr. didnt find use for it. i have no idea. i wish i had some kinda medical experience.

didnt they say Michael had a faint pulse? how come he didnt give him oxygen?
  • He refused it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> i didnt know that at all:P well hes a fake doctor anyway <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> HOAXXXX <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    well IMO there's definatly something a miss here!! if the Dr refused the de-fib then he had reason.. like u said a dummy, or not MJ, or someone acting dead!!

this brings me to the Dr definatly knowing that he was not going to get blamed for the death of MJ.. otherwise.. PANIC STATIONS all round de-fibbing so to speak left right an centre!!

this is a positive for us investigators i think!!!
  • Dr Murray use this product to check Michael's heartbeat/pulse:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse_oximeter<!-- m -->
    Wow, I would feel safe having that one! Screw ECG.... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    If I had a nickel for all the nonsensical occurrences that seem to spew from Conrad Murray,
    I could probably pay for college..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If I had a nickel for all the nonsensical occurrences that seem to spew from Conrad Murray,
    or pay his baby mama <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Well, if you believe them, according to Murrary and nurse at hospital, his heart was still beating but he wasn't breathing, so I guess you wouldn't use a defib. IDK
    Well, if you believe them, according to Murrary and nurse at hospital, his heart was still beating but he wasn't breathing, so I guess you wouldn't use a defib. IDK

i dunno but if this would the case then would you do CPR?? and work on him for over an hour!! i've read loads of stuff on CPR an everyone is different!!

i'm just confused!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    If I had a nickel for all the nonsensical occurrences that seem to spew from Conrad Murray,
    or pay his baby mama <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    very true! i hear she really needs the money, rotfl!!!
  • Well, if you believe them, according to Murrary and nurse at hospital, his heart was still beating but he wasn't breathing, so I guess you wouldn't use a defib. IDK

so in one instance he knew a defib wasnt needed for the situation though he doesnt know how to administer CPR properly. is he a real doctor or not? sheesh.. lol
  • Another thing that doesn´t add up...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    PROPOFOL <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propofol<!-- m -->
    WHAT DO YOU THINK?
    "supply of supplemental oxygen, artificial ventilation and cardiovascular resuscitation are not available"
    MAYBE THE DOCTORS MUST USE SOME ANTIDOT, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT KNOWING THAT WAS PROPOFOL, I READ SOMETHING ABOUT THAT OF A DOCTOR MOUTH....
    AND THE AMBULANCE PICTURE??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    With the picture of Michael's supposed "death bed" in the media was, there was an aerial bag with instructions ....... what this should Murray must the instruction before study ... the guy is impossibly a doctor...

Sorry my English, I not always knows like one says a little bit properly <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • LouLou Posts: 169

Hello,
    I'm still a student in the health area, but as far as I know, if that was the case, he needed ventilation first, that is, before CPR or defibrilation.
    "supply of supplemental oxygen, artificial ventilation and cardiovascular resuscitation are not available"
    MAYBE THE DOCTORS MUST USE SOME ANTIDOT, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT KNOWING THAT WAS PROPOFOL, I READ SOMETHING ABOUT THAT OF A DOCTOR MOUTH....

I've heard about the antidote too...
  • It is my understanding-as far as that goes-that the Doc would be in trouble for not allowing a defid-and even if he is the doctor blah blah,the paramedics JOB would be to defib...right? I mean I thought protocol WAS to "do everything you possibly can" so that ,even if you know there is no hope,that you can tell the family you did all you could do...this aint right-and if its true it is soooo bad if somebody really died,they should already have him locked up.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    it does not add up there was no panic in the voices and why didnt they say who they were dealing with was it security reasons i dont know
  • it does not add up there was no panic in the voices and why didnt they say who they were dealing with was it security reasons i dont know
    Just kindling on the fire that screams "Nothing is right here!
  • Can someone do time or be in any legal trouble for not administering CPR properly?

I mean he said that he did on the bed. SERIOUSLY??
    instead of calling 911 he first administered CPR even when he didnt know how?

did the 911 call come before Cpr or vice versa?
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    Can someone do time or be in any legal trouble for not administering CPR properly?

I mean he said that he did on the bed. SERIOUSLY??
    instead of calling 911 he first administered CPR even when he didnt know how?

did the 911 call come before Cpr or vice versa?
    According to protocol, 911 is the first thing to be done.
  • He performed CPR on a soft bed and he left him dead for hours making phone calls, he refused to use a defibrulator at the scene of death and then takes off in a car and refuses to sign the death certfiticate. Wow.. Thats like.. the recipe for death... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I mean a hoax.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ok....here goes.

To the best of my knowledge, if a heart is still beating then you DO NOT use a defib, because that can actually STOP the heart completely. BUT, my bro in law was rushed to the hospital the other day with a racing heart of 180/130 or something and they actually defibbed him in the ambie to slow his heart down and it worked without killing him.
    I think if you use a defib on someone with a normal to very slow heartbeat, you can stop the heart..........Im not a dr so dont quote me on this.
    on a documentry i watched before it had the 911 call.. or a version of it should we say.. and the operator asked the security guard

"was he on the floor.. "
    "no"
    "well get him on the floor"

and obviously they still didn't so it!! also i'm not sure who said it.. said that Murray had one hand underneath Michaels back an the other hand was on his chest doing chest compressions!! NOWAY!! is that possible!! they also commented on how a Dr should know how to do CPR properly.. And questioned why the security guard rang 911 and talked to the operator an not the DR.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Ok....here goes.

To the best of my knowledge, if a heart is still beating then you DO NOT use a defib, because that can actually STOP the heart completely. BUT, my bro in law was rushed to the hospital the other day with a racing heart of 180/130 or something and they actually defibbed him in the ambie to slow his heart down and it worked without killing him.
    I think if you use a defib on someone with a normal to very slow heartbeat, you can stop the heart..........Im not a dr so dont quote me on this.

You are right, I have worked at a cardiac surgery department (don't know how to say in english <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) and I've seen it there a lot of times. They use it for example when someone has an irregular heart rhythm.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Reports are that Murray was performing CPR, albeit with one arm and on a bed.

Additionally, reports were circulated that MJ had been "dead" for hours pre 911 call, that EMTs wanted to pronounce dead at the scene, that Murray overruled them and forced them to transport to the hospital....

... all rumors that to me seem designed to cover up inconsistancies such as:
    -no emergency lights on the ambulance,
    -slow driving,
    -no life saving actions witnessed upon arrival to UCLA, no IV, no CPR, no rush,
    -not signing the DEATH CERTIFICATE at UCLA but instead making it a coronor's case,
    -no UCLA doc wanting to make a statement.....

SO.

WHY NO DEFIB THEN IF HE WAS SO "DEAD"???

Why aren't we zapping the crap out of the stiff? It's MICHAEL JACKSON...

These reports seem to want to have it both ways. Upon EMT arrival/UCLA addmission, he was "dead" enough to necessitate no hurry OR he was alive enough to require no defib.

We ARE being tested by this hoax. Are we going to believe what we hear in the news when it doesn't make any sense at all?