Believe in Love

I Believe in LOVEI Believe in LOVE Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello...Hello...Hello...I have been in and out of this website almost from the beginning.
I have not read or seen everything in it yet, but, I will. I have heard about the Iluminati and New World Order since I was a child. I believe everything you have said about that subject. I know we are facing an unfathomable future. It is hard to know what to do if you are not a famous person who can stand up and speak out. Tell people, write about it,sing about it, dance about it and LIVE it ! It is only LOVE that is going to save the world and it's people. I believe someday there will be PEACE on earth, but only if we are ALL willing to do, be, give what Jesus said was the greatest commandment...LOVE. I'LL be checking in periodically...OH,
and...LONG LIVE MICHAEL!!!

Comments

• Hey!!

I'm new too! LOL

I read your post on my thread and it made me cry. ;_;

I agree with you though. I have also heard about NWO since I was a child. I use to be afraid of all of that stuff. I'm not afraid of it anymore even though I know that it may very well be our future.

I do believe that peace will come but not without darkness.... we truly are in the last days.

But LOVE is the answer. God is LOVE.

Oh! And Michael is made out of LOVE too! X3

I will always love you Michael!
  • Hello WhiteNight...it was great to get a response and hear that someone else has heard about NWO from day one. I was like you, I never really wanted to or believe it, but you are SO right. We are in the last days and it is all coming to pass just like I've heard and read it would. It can be very scary...and people just want to stick their heads in the sand, but no, no, it is really happening. This is the time to WAKE UP and start looking in that mirror and making that change! I lOVE MJ with all my heart and somehow, for some reason he has touched my very soul (as I hear so many other people say) and I know there is a reason for that and it is LOVE! I love this website and I will share my thoughts. This is something that is hard for me to do, as things have happened in my life...like everyone else...but I am going to stand up and say I love you to everyone! We all have to do all the things that Michael has said and I know he has a mission from God here on earth. We have to BELIEVE and LOVE and SHARE our knowledge with each other. I have always said life IS an adventure...what more could it be. I have also been simple in my thinking and I believe love is good and hate is bad SO...I can choose which one I want to live my life and if is bad it is hate, but if it good, it is LOVE. PERIOD.

I LOVE YOU, WHITENIGHT...Blessing and prayers to you and all your family and friends.

NOTE TO MICHAEL: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and THANK YOU for bringing ALL these GOOD and POSITIVE thoughts back to me!