my avater NOR my sig show up AT ALL!!!!!

I've tried everything even 10 or 12 times to get my Avater/Signature to show using IMG code but still NOTHING shows up!!!! Can anyone help me w/ it???

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    What does it say when you try and upload the avatar?

Allot of people have had problems with it because it isn't in the 6KB limit.
  • Sorry, I wish I could say, but honestly, I really don't know.
    Have you tried resizing the avatar in photoshop? I think that solved allot of people's problem's on this subject.
  • I've tried everything even 10 or 12 times to get my Avater/Signature to show using IMG code but still NOTHING shows up!!!! Can anyone help me w/ it???

Ok, this is what I did, and it works for me!

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Avatar -->User control panel--> Profile--> Edit avatar--> you can use an URL, or an image from your computer, but it can't be larger than w:90, h:90, and 6Kb--> submit-->Done!
    (If you need to resize your pic, you can use this site <!-- m -->http://www.picresize.com/<!-- m --> )

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Signature -->User control panel--> Profile--> Edit signature--> Press Img--> When this thing ( img)(/img) appear, put your URL's pic between ( img) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> (/img)
  • YAY!!! I Think I got it now!!! Took me FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Congratulations! lol (: