WHAT'S UP DOC (Murray)? -Part 1-

nevernevernevernevernevernever Posts: 162
edited June 2010 in Dr. Conrad Murray
[youtube:2mloopw8]

[youtube:2mloopw8]

Comments

• what i get are once again 2 different thoughts
    I think MJ was indeed murdered by the gov who hired Murray to do so...that explains why they searched "non-existing" addresses and have yet to make an arrest
    OR
    Can someone please explain to me how MJ could have possibly faked his death going against the government like this. I dont see how Michael himself could have pulled these strings to have all these addresses out of place about Murray...i can see the gov being able to but not MJ...the more research i do regarding this now just indicates that he may have indeed been murdered by the gov...especially after Jermaines interview the other night when he said the gov and fbi planned all of this.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW MICHAEL COULD HAVE PULLED THIS OFF...THE MORE RESEARCH I DO NOW JUST POINTS TO THE GOVERNMENT JUST KILLING OUR LOVED ONE SERIOUSLY!!!! I NEED HELP HELP
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    what i get are once again 2 different thoughts
    I think MJ was indeed murdered by the gov who hired Murray to do so...that explains why they searched "non-existing" addresses and have yet to make an arrest
    OR
    Can someone please explain to me how MJ could have possibly faked his death going against the government like this. I dont see how Michael himself could have pulled these strings to have all these addresses out of place about Murray...i can see the gov being able to but not MJ...the more research i do regarding this now just indicates that he may have indeed been murdered by the gov...especially after Jermaines interview the other night when he said the gov and fbi planned all of this.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW MICHAEL COULD HAVE PULLED THIS OFF...THE MORE RESEARCH I DO NOW JUST POINTS TO THE GOVERNMENT JUST KILLING OUR LOVED ONE SERIOUSLY!!!! I NEED HELP HELP

Ever heard of Witness protection programme? Then it is possible cause you work together with the government then...
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    but why would govt wanted him dead ? and if lets say they do why mj wasnt interested in politics im rite???
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    but why would govt wanted him dead ? and if lets say they do why mj wasnt interested in politics im rite???

Oh he WAS interested in politics in the last years....of course. He did alot for the black people etc. And just think about "They don't care about us" It is a political song...
  • Second part .up.
  • nevernevernever very good videos.
    Thanks!

Do you think Michael´s message is not about politics?
    Ok, you´re right it is against politics <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->