Hello!

lisamarie1lisamarie1 Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone,
My name is Lisa Marie from Los Angeles California. I came across this site a few weeks ago you have alot of interesting topics. I'll be on this site from time to time reading through each forum. love your site like I said interesting.
Lisa Marie P

Comments

• AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Welcome here.
    Have a nice stay. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I like your name !
  • Welcome to you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TiggerTigger Posts: 17
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Lisa Marie from Los Angeles California. I came across this site a few weeks ago you have alot of interesting topics. I'll be on this site from time to time reading through each forum. love your site like I said interesting.
    Lisa Marie P

Name rings a bell but just can't seem to place it. Hummm...well anyways, welcome! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello everyone,
    Lisa Marie P

Welcome! We welcome your views as well.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Hello everyone,
    Lisa Marie P

Are you friends with Josephine Baker?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome LisaMariep. Always a pleasure to have new members who have a open mind and different perspective. My brain is fried after nearly 20mths of being here.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and I look forward to reading your posts....God Bless xoxoxo
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Why is an 'Introduce Yourself' post from more than a year old being bumped? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I actually thought it was new...I just looked at the month and assumed it was a few days ago....I saw they conveniently had the same age, birthdate, and name as LMP and I thought people were trying to play games. I'm glad that's not going on anymore that we know of.

I guess it was a year and a few days old......sorry for bumping it up.