Question

ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone i'm new here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> also, how do you put a picture in your signature??

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    Go to the user control panel, click on profile , click edit signature, click, img or url and paste your link in between the brackets. Voila
  • i know i tried that its not working <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    oh <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> hmm, maybe your pic could be too big?
  • oh i didn't think of that! i'll try it..
  • shrinking it
  • nope still didn't work <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Are you clickinng the "img" button which will give u something like this and then pasting your link (from a site such as photobucket or tinypic.com -with a direct link for forums somewhere on the page) after the bbracket then hit the button again so there will be a brack/link/brack in your sig. There are usually three differant image links and sometimes I still get the wrong one by mistake so make sure you are posting the right link.
  • THANK YOU I FINALLY GOT IT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lol
  • Hello everyone i'm new here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> also, how do you put a picture in your signature??

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Do you mean like the three of them you have in yours?
  • Ok, sorry I got it late... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->