About TIAI!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Who believes in TIAI and who doesn't? I was just wondering. TIAI is the only one I believe and trust! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• MJLOVER32MJLOVER32 Posts: 130
    I believe it, as it explains alot about the why and wherefores, however even those who do not believe its from Michael they really should still pay attention to the items that it is trying to bring attention to, as they are things that really do exist, matter and affect us all!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I do believe in TIAI <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> sometime im kinda confused bout some '' clues '' <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but some things make a lotta sense <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TIAI I believe is trustworthy in the sense that he is doing a great work in informing us of very important things that are going on in the world. I don't believe he IS God or a prophet, but a faliable human being. I DO believe he is being INSPIRED by God, just like MJ was CHOSEN of God to reach many people who would otherwise have not even LOOKED into all this info that is being brought forth to make us aware. I don't believe MJ is running TIAI. I believe MJ and TIAI will UNITE to lead many people into ALL TRUTH! CHEERS! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do think, and I know that all the items there are really touching <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I do believe in its content. This is also it, indeed.
  • I am a bit on the fence but I tend to believe rather than reject...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    What i dont understand is.
    They say dont focus on the return of MJ,that is selfisch becaus it makes you feel better? focus on the message he ask you to spread.
    Maybe at some point that is true,But.
    I am awake..know what i have to do.
    I am a moderator of an other site..i have put some stuf on there to..but to put the whole message there the others have to improve.
    I have send the others information video;s etc..at first they respond..but the last time i send them something only one responded..i think they see me a little like <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    I also send my children(2 of my children believe50/50) and friends information..But if they read/see it?? i doubt they believe.
    So i get stuck here <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Why i want MJ to come back is..They wil see i was not spread nonsens..They wil say omg maby it is true what she was talking about..and start reading what i send them???i hope!
    I really think it needs a big bam to bring people with a <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> to reality..for them to take the message on a bigger scale!
    Just my toughts
    Greetings Mattie

sorry for my bad English
  • i personally would like to see proof that TIAI is infact directly connected to the whole situation as they claim.
    him pointing out that the Jacksons used the word "reveal" in a tweet does not make me believe this person is in the know.