Prepare to be jealous.. VID of MJ kissing a fan full on!!!!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I love this video.. entitled "MJ is not gay".

Lots of great footage including slo-mo kisses.....

Check out the full on kiss with a fan at 4:30!!!! Prepare to be jealous! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

[youtube:hf21cyd9]

Comments

• I love this video.. entitled "MJ is not gay".

Lots of great footage including slo-mo kisses.....

Check out the full on kiss with a fan at 4:30!!!! Prepare to be jealous! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

[youtube:534dgyad]
    ive seen this THAT GIRL WAS SMART haha she used her moment wisely <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    well it worked i'm officially jealous.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

that kiss reminded me of spider man where she lifts his mask and kisses him.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • well it worked i'm officially jealous.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

that kiss reminded me of spider man where she lifts his mask and kisses him.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh yeah.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I dont think i would have the guts to do that. But good for her!! I would feel too much respect for the man to ask for a hug or a kiss.. i would probably do something really stiff like just smile and shake his hand. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Even though i would secretly like a kiss.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • that girl had a huge set of b...lls...way to go. Wish it was ME <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    HAHA easy girls:P haha there is another vid of him kissing a girl i think its the blond girl he later dated:P it was in a garage, i think its the girl who gave here number when he was signing the invinceble albums live. And in the bashit doc a fan ask for a huge and you can hear him say OHW i can give you more than huge

PLAYER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HAHA easy girls:P haha there is another vid of him kissing a girl i think its the blond girl he later dated:P it was in a garage, i think its the girl who gave here number when he was signing the invinceble albums live. And in the bashit doc a fan ask for a huge and you can hear him say OHW i can give you more than huge

PLAYER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Have you got the vid of him in a garage kissing a girl?