Hey Mi ka eel Song of Solomon5:8

essenceofebony0to9essenceofebony0to9 Posts: 90
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi Mi ka eel and host I want you to know that the king of pop, rock'n'soul is truely missed, it's almost like, I lost a loved one and, I know, its all for love.I love the creative poet that sing and dance like no other. If you knew my life, and the impact, that this great muse, had on it, you would understand the lamentation that I go through on a daily bases. lam 3:29, is this “threatened'? The slow male turtle laid some eggs, was lost, and in the sky in what month and year? I bet you can't guess this riddle.

Comments

• Hi Mi ka eel and host I want you to know that the king of pop, rock'n'soul is truely missed, it's almost like, I lost a loved one and, I know, its all for love.I love the creative poet that sing and dance like no other. If you knew my life, and the impact, that this great muse, had on it, you would understand the lamentation that I go through on a daily bases. lam 3:29, is this “threatened'? The slow male turtle laid some eggs, was lost, and in the sky in what month and year? I bet you can't guess this riddle.

Well,no, I can't solve this riddle...
  • I'm rumplestilskin
    I know, spell check much.