Struggling to Say Goodbye. x

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Struggling to say goodbye.

I have an internal battle... part of me is telling myself to let go, to try and find some peace.

The other part tells me to never give up.. truth for Michael and justice.

I found this video on youtube... beautiful images of Michael and the message is "it is so hard to say goodbye, but if i dont i will die" <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Miss him so much...

[youtube:252f68ne]

Comments

• hi, my friend,

it saddens me to see you with this struggle, being on the site is a little addictive, may be you need some time out, re charge your batteries, have some fun, i know i am here for you, and have enjoyed your posts.

maybe you just need some me time?

why dont you treat yourself and then come back to us?

you will solve your struggle that is inevitable, your mind will sort things out, so dont worry or overly ponder.
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> What happened, DancingTheDream?
  • but can you give up, isnt like giving up on a child - cant be done
  • look at this little cutie
  • :( What happened, DancingTheDream?

Nothing has happened... im just pondering the fact he may have died and this is a murder cover up.

Im having a sad day.... but it may pass. Just been watching lots of videos of MJ and the ones where he is in his 20's are really hard.. he was such a beautiful looking man in his early years. Really breathtaking.

But i also love this photo of him in his older years....
  • @arabian nights. Thankyou (((hugs)))
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You have been here for such a long time and had many good comments on the forum and now you seem so down . it is vey hard for all of u and to try and understand what has happened to Michael and there comes a time when you need to have a break and maybe that is what you eed you often see people telling each other that and then you will feel better i hope take care and be back soon i hope you feel more uplifted soon and we all find the answer if we are supposed too it is because he is such a kind person and we are scared that something bad has happened it is so unfair
  • look at this pic of mike you like and mike of pig mask man at universal halloween
  • celebrate the man, listen to his voice

forget death - he is fun of life
  • @arabian nights.. wow not seen that before!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • We all have our "bad" days.
    I know it's already a cliché, but just look at all the things we've discovered and understood so far. Most important, take a look at Michael ( in that beautiful picture you posted above), and listen to your heart. Don't let go. A big hug to you.
  • Oh and last but not least.... arabian nights is making some strong points here, right??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • second star on the right
  • like obama says we dont give up, i am not giving up, we owe it to him, what ever the outcome, if others trail behind, we stand firm.

what am i talking about, i dont know, i have had time out, when i have been bashed to tears on the site, i have left for 2 weeks, but creeped back, to say hi and to do the crime scene thread and the voice thread, and to upset people by saying i dont believe what they say, and get too passionate and then feel a fool.

what i am trying to say is, my dear friend what ever you feel is okay and i personally will be here for you, remember the footprint poem - x
  • You guys are great.. Arabian Nights has given me back hope just by that picture of the halloween pic alone.

We all go through ups and downs.. for sure. Maybe i cant let go because my gut instinct is screaming out that we are not being told the truth. There has to be something in that.

Also.. i agree we owe it to MJ to find out the truth. I dont disagree with that at all.

Arabian nights.. second star on the right?/ What am i looking at there, sorry i dont see?
    look at this pic of mike you like and mike of pig mask man at universal halloween
    Is the second pic realy from the horror night i have not seen this before if it is it must be Michael nobody else where did you find it it is great.
  • i dont know i was looking for photos to cheer you up and i was frantic, i want you to be okay.. it would upset me if your not,

small tears xx
  • You guys are great.. Arabian Nights has given me back hope just by that picture of the halloween pic alone.

We all go through ups and downs.. for sure. Maybe i cant let go because my gut instinct is screaming out that we are not being told the truth. There has to be something in that.

Also.. i agree we owe it to MJ to find out the truth. I dont disagree with that at all.

Arabian nights.. second star on the right?/ What am i looking at there, sorry i dont see?
    Glad you're back on track DTD!!!!!
    Group Hug! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @arabain nights.. aah.. thats so sweet. Thankyou.. Dont be upset.. i will be ok. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Made of rhinoceros skin like MJ! I think we all have to be.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also.. where did you find that pic of the halloween night because that is amazing and i really do think that is MJ.. who else could it be? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • i have never blogged before i came to this site, silly thing to admit, but some people here are nice, (some not), you being one, i loved your post about horses and mike, never knew that about him, you bring something different to the site..

you make a difference..

i think that is incredible

isn't that nice to hear, well it was nice to say..
  • who wants candy

[youtube:nn2x76od]
    I would love to know where you got the pic from as well from the horror night it is amazing can you tell us please if you can
  • Aah.. thanks Arabian nights.. you too. Most of us are nice on here and i have never blogged before! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would love to know where you got the pic from as well from the horror night it is amazing can you tell us please if you can

Maybe we should start a new thread on that and discuss??? What do you think?