NEW? Michael poses for pic during This Is It

Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
edited January 2010 in General MJ Discussion
I haven't seen this pic of Michael before so I thought I'd share... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    could be!! i like it.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I love it, that one is really beautiful!
  • That's a fine man,no matter what era. Just beautiful.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    in this picture I would say...NO WIG!!!
    so..michael maybe just straightened his hair,and never used wigs? Or the curly one was a wig?
  • This is absolutly gorgeus.And I never believe he used wigs.He had natural curls but there are enough ways to remove curl temporaly.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Aaaaaaaw he is so handsome and delicious <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • in this picture I would say...NO WIG!!!
    so..michael maybe just straightened his hair,and never used wigs? Or the curly one was a wig?
    i would say thats his real hair too, i dont know if he wore wigs or not but i would say maybe some were and others werent i believe he didnt wear wigs all the time.
  • anne.mjanne.mj Posts: 29
    He is so handsome here. yes its from this is it. i remember saw this scene in the dvd.
  • they said this pic was taken the night of june 24th. this was his "LAST" photo.
  • MJ is so handsome and sweet. You can see his angel face in every picture.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    He has the face of an angel! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That's a fine man,no matter what era. Just beautiful.
    i strongly agree! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hes a lovely little chicken soooooooooooo sweet !!!

L.O.V.E
  • Hes a lovely little chicken soooooooooooo sweet !!!

L.O.V.E

that's perfect!
  • Gosh i love it!!!!!
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    This is absolutly gorgeus.And I never believe he used wigs.He had natural curls but there are enough ways to remove curl temporaly.

Well believe it. Michael wore wigs all the time. Straight and curly. They all do except for the brothers and Joe.
  • This is absolutly gorgeus.And I never believe he used wigs.He had natural curls but there are enough ways to remove curl temporaly.

Well believe it. Michael wore wigs all the time. Straight and curly. They all do except for the brothers and Joe.

after his scalp injury, he wore false hair. the good expensive stuff <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    This is absolutly gorgeus.And I never believe he used wigs.He had natural curls but there are enough ways to remove curl temporaly.

they all do? janet? latoya? REBBIE? sorry. i'm going to have to agree with former posters. i think he wore wigs sometimes . show me proof that he wore a wig 24/7, then i'll concede.
  • in this picture I would say...NO WIG!!!

Absolutely this is a terrific natural pic of Michael. I adore it!!! Looks like natural hair to me. My hair looks like that in the morning LOL!!! I have naturally very dark brown wavy hair myself
    I dont think Michael wore many wigs. Maybe just some pieces or something at times.
  • he looks peaceful there
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    That pic is from the Dancer's Auditions, when they met Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It was also included in the movie. Great pic! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Somebody please tell me, how a man can be THAT hot?! Ahhhhhh..... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • JavaJava Posts: 162

they all do? janet? latoya? REBBIE? sorry. i'm going to have to agree with former posters. i think he wore wigs sometimes . show me proof that he wore a wig 24/7, then i'll concede.

I didn't say 24/7. I said all the time meaning during awake time and when he went out.
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    This was his last photo?
    Are we sure?
    He looks way healthier than in the TII film footage! Not as thin...