What does L.O.V.E MEAN?

mayhemmayhem Posts: 16
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I was wondering what does L.O.V.E stands for when michael says it all of the time since the this is it movie came out? i hope somebody knows cuz i never heard anyone explain it.

Comments

• Yes, it´s been discussed before.
    To me it is:
    Living One Vibrational Energy
    And I think this is really important.
    L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It could also be Love Overcomes Virtually Everything.
  • Only Michael knows that, It could be SOOO many things.. :/
  • mayhemmayhem Posts: 16
    oooo it might mean something really deeper than we think it could be for the death hoax he was plannin cuz he didnt start using it until that movie was about to come out.
  • I personally don't think it stand for anything, really... Because he normally pronounces every letter individually after he says the actual word, "Love". I honestly think pronouncing each letter individually gives it more meaning. People say the word Love as a normal every day word, but maybe to him, it's not just an every day word. Love is a word that has a large meaning. It's a big word. So maybe he just spells it out to remind people that love is a big thing and we should all love each other no matter what. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I personally don't think it stand for anything, really... Because he normally pronounces every letter individually after he says the actual word, "Love". I honestly think pronouncing each letter individually gives it more meaning. People say the word Love as a normal every day word, but maybe to him, it's not just an every day word. Love is a word that has a large meaning. It's a big word. So maybe he just spells it out to remind people that love is a big thing and we should all love each other no matter what. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Good good point.
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    wish i could asked him... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    that's a great one, somekindofsign !
    To me it means : Love (even though it's already spelled-out- 'cause we need a lot of it)
    O neness, V indication & E volution.
  • I feel, L.O.V.E. is kindness from our heart.
    I miss Mr.Michael Jackson,I miss him,Mr.Michael Jackson,are you alone?are you ok?are you enjoy?

My email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:minerva777@live.com">minerva777@live.com</a><!-- e -->
  • MjjProdMjjProd Posts: 32
    I read a very interesting one for L.O.V.E.

Learn
    Observe
    Verify
    Execute

hope you guys will like it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I read a very interesting one for L.O.V.E.

Learn
    Observe
    Verify
    Execute

I don't think it stands for anything, - did MJ ever write down "L.O.V.E"? I don't think so.

He just spells it like "Let us love eachother, L - O - V - E.". Why would it have to mean something?
    I guess you are right, but you know that people in here loves to play with words and anagrams. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    For sure Michael's meaning for L.O.V.E. was the original one.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I guess you are right, but you know that people in here loves to play with words and anagrams. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    For sure Michael's meaning for L.O.V.E. was the original one.
    Haha, yep. I didn't mean to insult their ideas - all of them are brilliant!

What I wanted to say is that I really think Michael was talking about "LOVE" in general. If he had another meaning for it he would've probably told us about it? Unless it had something to do with the hoax.. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    What I wanted to say is that I really think Michael was talking about "LOVE" in general. If he had another meaning for it he would've probably told us about it? Unless it had something to do with the hoax.. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Wait, hope and see <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I read a very interesting one for L.O.V.E.

Learn
    Observe
    Verify
    Execute

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That's a good one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    I personally don't think it stand for anything, really.... So maybe he just spells it out to remind people that love is a big thing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Agree.