Kenny Ortega Answers a "This Is It" controversy

PearljrPearljr Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in News
I was able to interview the director of "This Is It" and I asked him about a controversy surrounding the movie.

Hear for yourself on: http://www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com

Thanks for all you do--Michael Jackson fans have always astounded me with their ability to research to discover the TRUTH!

From the producer of the documentary, "Michael Jackson The Trial and Triumph of the King of Pop"

Comments

• How did you get to meet him? That's sooo awesome!!! I'm glad you asked that, and he wonders where the rumors start...wasnt it with joe??
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    How did you get to meet him? That's sooo awesome!!! I'm glad you asked that, and he wonders where the rumors start...wasnt it with joe??
    Yes I think it was with Joe
  • I would like to thank you for posting that link,very interesting that you got the chance to meet these poeple...Correct me if I'm wrong but by your post it seems that you are questioning Michael's Jackson's "death" as well?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you Pearljr for this very interesting info.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , i done heard of pearl jr, she has been an mj supporter for a long time, she was also a big supporter during the trial. wow for her to post here really means something. she aint with no bs, not when it comes to mj. wow, uum, and the pictures of her and joe, and jermaine, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->.
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Wow thanks for this!
  • I was able to interview the director of "This Is It" and I asked him about a controversy surrounding the movie.

Thanks for all you do--Michael Jackson fans have always astounded me with their ability to research to discover the TRUTH!

From the producer of the documentary, "Michael Jackson The Trial and Triumph of the King of Pop"
    Notice how she wrote that she is asounded by our ability as MJ fans to research to discover the TRUTH!

I think she too smells a hoax
  • I was able to interview the director of "This Is It" and I asked him about a controversy surrounding the movie.

God bless you for the many years of support you've shown to and for Michael.
  • So she has personally met the Jackson Family? hmm...she can be a big part of our investigation. lol and if not. She has to have had thoughts that MJ was alive to even type in that michael is alive and see this website <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> she is having doubts and thats awesome...i wonder how many famous ppl have their doubts or media ppl such has larry king and tmz heehee

PEARLJR may god be with you always and thank you so much for this post and your support. WE L.O.V.E. you truly now spread it to everyone else as well...
  • Tay3Tay3 Posts: 44
    Thanks Pearl Jr. and for all your support of Michael. I read about you in Aphrodite Jones' book and what a help you were to her! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I second this! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

"PEARLJR may god be with you always and thank you so much for this post and your support. WE L.O.V.E. you truly now spread it to everyone else as well..."
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Well did she say anything about MJ? Like that maybe he is still here? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I was unable to access the link on your website. I thank God that you are here with us. I just asked God yesterday to send us someone who has access to Hollywood insiders who I will never able to meet to find out the truth our beloved MJ. Now, you are here, PearlJr. God answers prayers! God bless you for your support of MJ! Thank you for your post. God bless all you lovely people on this site. Your research skills and your detective abilities are awakening the world, and you are spreading MJ's message. MJ, I love you more, my baby! You are always in my heart! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It is all for L.O.V.E. God bless you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wow! I feel SPAMMED.. I don't know why <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • We do try hard <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael, I love you MOST.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Wow! I feel SPAMMED.. I don't know why <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->