the possibility of a 4th autopsy

edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
see this article

<!-- m -->http://www.showbizspy.com/article/19873 ... humed.html<!-- m -->

"MICHAEL Jackson’s doctor wants the tragic singer’s body to be exhumed, it has been claimed.

Conrad Murrary — who faces criminal charges over the singer’s death — is desperate to beat a murder or manslaughter rap for administering a fatal dose of the powerful propofol drug to Jackson.

“As the seven-month-long investigation wraps up with Dr. Murray is clearly locked in the crosschairs, I’m sure his attorneys are considering a number of last-ditch strategies, including digging up Jackson’s body to confuse the issue,” retired FBI Special Agent-in-Charge Ted Gunderson told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“Murray’s defense will likely suggest the propofol was the least of the singer’s problems..

“How many other doctors prescribed medicine to Michael over the years? They’ll ask this to cast doubt on the prosecution’s case.

“Murray’s defense would likely argue that Jackson’s drug addiction over the years is what made him vulnerable and Dr. Murray had only known him for a few weeks.

“There’s so much damning evidence against Murray for propofol, but his lawyer could downplay that medication and point at other drugs and other doctors — anything to cast doubt in the jurors minds.

“Of course, the prosecution will fight against any exhumation, but a cautious judge may decide that digging up Jackson for a fourth autopsy is the best way to answer key questions once and for all and avoid having any jury overturned.”

However, Michael’s family are — understandably — against the idea of digging up his body.

“Digging up Michael would be absolutely outrageous,” said one Jackson insider. “I’m sure this would just be a ploy to cast doubts in the minds of jurors. But that’s all it is — a ploy.

“Michael’s death was devastating for those who loved him. If a judge ever let this happen, it would be an absolute sin. Let him rest tin peace.”"

but why doesn't the main stream press cover these stories are the general public not interested?

Comments

• What happends now is.. Michael Jackson's tomb becomes empty. The body is not in the coffin.. And guess what happends? Michael Jackson is BACK!
  • What happends now is.. Michael Jackson's tomb becomes empty. The body is not in the coffin.. And guess what happends? Michael Jackson is BACK!

april fools day is coming

chances are that he wont show
  • Yes sure,and if you can wait another 10 months than Santa Claus is back.WITH MICHAEL!!GUYS I AM SORRY BUT I CAN HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.ITS OVER,OVER,OVER!!
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    this is crazy.. i'm pretty sure they would have got all the samples they needed 1st, 2nd, 3rd time round of the autopsys.. (if there were any)

i don't believe it.. just another spanner in the works..
  • Yes sure,and if you can wait another 10 months than Santa Claus is back.WITH MICHAEL!!GUYS I AM SORRY BUT I CAN HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.ITS OVER,OVER,OVER!!

whats up
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    We almost know 100% that MJ could be alive...the new autopsy would be just too much.

No RIP for him, dead of alive.

I agree with you. That would be the day of his return. I can;t wait Mike
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    this is sick... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Yes sure,and if you can wait another 10 months than Santa Claus is back.WITH MICHAEL!!GUYS I AM SORRY BUT I CAN HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.ITS OVER,OVER,OVER!!

whats up

I wanted to ask the same thing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I don't believe Murray has a leg to stand on where digging up Michael's body is concerned. Remember, it's not real. If they seriously wanted to do more tests, surely they kept samples from all the other autopsies they've already done. I'll believe it when I see it. And even then, it will be suspect.
  • but we have not had any news conference from the police, that would be ususal i think.

all we have is TMZ and them other newspapers reporting TMZ.

that's not to say that CM wont be arrested

latoya's time scale was about this month - so we will have to see.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    We are going to have the autopsy to the wax doll ,.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    whatever it's fake or not this is really crazy .. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • [youtube:tjn88kcw]