Grammy's confusion: is mj gonna be in 3d?

SIMPLY-[MJ]SIMPLY-[MJ] Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
one article says its gonna be a 3d mj. another article says its gonna be no 3d mj and its only gonna be his voice. third article said his children will be preforming......is it me or the media never get they stories right? which is it? both ways imma have to record it then get sum 3d glasses next month to watch it...so yeah...CAN SUMONE ANSWER THIS? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    "]one article says its gonna be a 3d mj. another article says its gonna be no 3d mj and its only gonna be his voice. third article said his children will be preforming......is it me or the media never get they stories right? which is it? both ways imma have to record it then get sum 3d glasses next month to watch it...so yeah...CAN SUMONE ANSWER THIS? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    They are probably all guessing. There have been rumours that Michael had himself scanned in 3D for hologram purposes. But if they would still use such a hologram now that he is supposedly dead, that would be spooky to my opinion, and it could be questioned whether it would be appropriate to use without his consent.
    Then again, he loves spooky things...
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    MJ won't be a 3D Hologram. It's the Earth Song video that's in 3D, not him. They are using his voice, and may show photos or clips of him performing, but he won't appear as a hologram.